Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[Dollar Tree Product Review] Slim Swivel Head Hangers

Hey Beautifuls!
This is officially my first Dollar Tree product review! *\(^o^)/*
I’ve been planning this for a while and even made a blog for reviewing Dollar Tree products. Unfortunately, that died quickly and I decided to just add Dollar Tree product reviews on this blog. LOL how many times did I say Dollar tree product reviews ( ^ ^ )?
I’m going to keep these reviews simple with pictures, description of the product, pros, cons, a brief statement, maybe some tips for the product, and the overall score. Sound good? Yes! Great! Here we go!
Description of Product: Contains 2 swivel head hangers, made by The Home Store, has a non-slip finish, slimline and space saving, minimize hanger marks, perfect for delicate clothes, great for travel garment bags.
Tip: When buying these hangers, make sure you check if the hanger can swivel. I made a mistake of not checking and when I went to try to swivel a few of the hangers, it didn’t and I ended up breaking it. I found the reason why some hangers did not swivel was because there was to much glue where there head and body of the hanger meets.
Price: $1.00 USD

+PROS+
+ Non-slip finish! Doesn’t matter how hard you shake it, it will not come off.
+ The slim nature of these hangers is awesome. Replace your old hangers with these and see the difference and room it makes in your closet. Amazing!
+ Really is prefect for delicate clothing. Especially those sweaters! Don’t you just hate when you put that top on and see that unsightly horn like shape sticking out of your shoulders?!? Not cool!
-CONS-
- Does not hold the weight of men’s jeans.

Overall Opinion & Thoughts: These are great hangers and found even though you only get two, you still get a good price and quality. Although I recently found Ross has a pack of ten for $3.00 USD, but that is if there available to you at Ross.

Would I Repurchase? Yes
Do I Recommend? Yes

OVERALL SCORE = ★★★★☆

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
(^з^)- Dizzy
*********************************************
Twitter: @DeathByDizzy
Instagram: @DeathByDizzy
Pinterest: DeathByDizzy
Beauty Sets: DeathByDizzy
Total Beauty: DeathByDizzy
Beautylish: DeathByDizzy
Makeup Alley: DeathByDizzy
Wanleo: DeathByDizzy
Etsy: DeathByDizzy
*********************************************

42 comments:

  1. i like your nail art :D xD nice review!

    Invite you to join my giveawayImomoi giveaway I hope you will join

    ~✿~Visit my blogs here~✿~
    Luch Luch Craft Blog
    Toko Luch Luch Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! Would u like to follow each other??

    let me know

    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always searching for great hangers, that doesn't broke in a few! thanks for the suggestion baby <333
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! That horn-shape on the shoulders is the most frustrating thing in fashion! I need these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! A few months ago I ordered around 80 :D
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 80! Dang that's a lot LOL
      I'll be sure to join Hun!

      Delete
  6. I could have used these before buying the fancy expensive hangers a few months back! They look pretty decent other than not holding weighty jeans. I need to get some, did the have other colors? I got all of mine in lilac, lol XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No only black. Although check Ross! There inexpensive and they have a few colors.

      Delete
  7. Oh wow thanks to your advices. Kisses darling
    www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pros outweigh the cons -- i think it's definitely a good deal! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    nice post.. would you like to follow each other.!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! It's great :) You are amazing! Feel free to my blog :)) Maybe, you follow my blog ? ♥ (If you like it)
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you get any more Vox emails? I got a coupon for a smoothie and gonna try it tonight. Lol, I had to pick it up myself xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't make the final list on that. Congrats though hun! Can't wait to see your review.

      Delete
  12. I am going to check these out. I have been thinking for a while that I need to switch all of my hangars to slim ones.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful :) I love it!


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks! And of course I can do that for you.

      Delete
  14. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing nails!!
    Would you like yto follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful nail art!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woww...these hangers are awesome! Love your nail-art btw ;)

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  18. This hangers looks durable! But like you said it doesn't hold mens jeans and that's a no no! But I guess i'd love to purchase it since i'm not a jeans person and it's pretty affordable! Are we following each other now? Let me know! I'd love too! :)


    www.lalalapatricia.info

    ReplyDelete