Monday, July 8, 2013

All about the Socials!

Hey Beautifuls!
How was everybodies forth of July weekend? And for my international readers just, how was your weekend? LOL
I’m sorry for the lack of a post last week, but I felted lazy and with the upcoming forth I just decided to take a short break.
So today’s post I wanted to share all my socials with you all. Since Google Reader has been terminated, it inspired me to do this post HA-HA
If you haven’t already, you can follow my blog though Google Friend Connect HERE
You can follow this blog through Bloglovin HERE
And follow (or add me to your circle) through Google+ HERE

You can also follow me on …
Twitter: @DeathByDizzy
Instagram: @DeathByDizzy
Pinterest: DeathByDizzy

I do have more socials, but these are all the ones I’m really active on. If you want, go ahead and leave me your social links or usernames on the comment section below and I’ll be sure to follow you all.

Till Next Time!
(^ะท^)- Dizzy

18 comments:

  1. yay for social networking! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Persunmall Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, should do the same collection for my blog :)
    hugs from germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Im now following u on some...hope u can follow back :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and of course I will follow you back!

      Delete
  4. hey i loved everything about your blog. btw, i've followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)
    my blog: http://normaanichaaw.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3979343

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'll be sure to follow you back as well.

      Delete
  5. i follow you on google+ and bloglovin :)

    Invite you to enter my giveaway :) Click Here I hope you will join :)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I have already joined your giveaway! Crossing my fingers.

      Delete
  6. I'd love to the same for my blog, love how you do it baby <3
    Big kisses cutie babe

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! I think I'm following on most, will check later for the rest and add you if I'm not on. I'm not on Google plus yet though. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m pretty sure we follow each other on all platforms LOL except Google+

      Delete
  8. Following you on Bloglovin' and GFC!

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynights.com

    ReplyDelete