Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Reeni's Tornado Bun!

Hello Lovelys
So during the week of TCAPS, all Juniors and Seniors started school at around 12:30. I usually shower at night but I figured I might as well try something different and shower in the morning! The downside to this was I didn’t know how to style wet hair nor did I have a blow-dryer so I went to my reliable friend, YouTube, to find hairstyles for wet hair.
I found this video by MakeupWearables and tried sticking to it but since I’m not the best at rope braiding it came out looking hideous so I roped the rest of my hair and formed it into a bun around the left side of my hair.
Bleh ^_<3
Reeni
Twitter: @Reenigrrl

16 comments:

  1. this is such an interesting post!
    check my latest post if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name! I wish my hair was a little thicker so i can do this, it falls and flop so easily on me, ha. Great tutorial to watch. Is she a hairstylist? She got skills XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No My sister isn't, just really good with hair!

      Delete
  3. Well, she is good with hair indeed! XOXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well she is good with hair indeed! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get another influenster email? they didn't include me in the new monthly box? BOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't. Me neither LOL, but I haven’t been on as consistent as I use to either.

      Delete
  6. Love this braid!!!
    I have an iphone 4s :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn’t fab!
      Wow a 4s has pretty good quality!

      Delete