Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What’s Your Eye Shape?

Hey Beautifuls!
A while ago I was trying to determine my eye shape. So I Google-d for at least an hour, reading descriptions of different eye shapes. Honestly it was kinda hard to imagine in my mind and not actually seeing it. Now some of the articles I have read had pictures of celebs eyes and such, but here is the kicker, they were wearing eye makeup. And if you don't know why I'm not happy about it, it's because makeup can alter the way you look.
Consequently, it was pretty hard to get a real sense of there eye shape. Therefore I started looking for a visual chart of different eye shapes and I found this wonderful picture that help immensely! 

F.Y.I I was playing around with this watermark app I have on my iPhone and I saw I can use pictures to watermark my pictures. So if you're wondering why there is a pink skull in the backround, thats why LOL (^ ^) The app is awesome and free if you're looking into putting watermarks on your photos check out eZy Watermark lite, it's by Whizpool.
Anyways ... I hear different things from people on what they think my eyes are shaped has. They either say there big and round or say I have small slanted eyes. Two contradicting theories, right! Thus, why I decide to figure out my eye shape myself. Plus, I'm sure you readers would like to know. Just because of the makeup looks I do, so you can adjust it to your eye shape. 

I think the only reason way my eyes would appear big is because of my eye ball, or be more specific the iris, its quite large and dark blending in with my pupil. Kinda giving it a big eyed appearance LOL.

So now what you been all waiting for, my eye shape diagnosis. And I believe it to be the closes to the… Childish Round Asian Eyes!!! 
And if you think about it both theories are kinda right LOL

I also decided to diagnosis (^ ^) my sister’s eyes too and she has
 ................................................... 
Almond Eyes!

I really love this chart it has a pretty accurate array of eyes shapes and easy to determine who has what eye shape. So how about you? Try it out and tell me what eye shape you are and leave a comment below, I would love to know.

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
(^з^)- Dizzy

*********************************************
Twitter: @DeathByDizzy
Instagram: @DeathByDizzy
Beauty Sets: DeathByDizzy
Total Beauty: DeathByDizzy
Beautylish: DeathByDizzy
Makeup Alley: DeathByDizzy
Pinterest: DeathByDizzy
Wanleo: DeathByDizzy
Etsy: DeathByDizzy
*********************************************

8 comments:

  1. AWESUMMMM POST! I think mine are a combo of cat, almond and round. LOL. Thanks for your Pinterest follow, followed back XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. iiiiiinteresting

    -livhttp://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful blog dear, love it!

    Hope you can visit mine sometime :)

    xx

    www.ONTHEBRIGHTSTYLE.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Sure! Thx for visiting Death By Dizziness!

      Delete
  4. I follow you back honey :) lookbook and Facebook also? let me know I'll follow back
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll be sure to like you on FB, but my FB is just a personal account.

      Delete