Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reeni's 2013 Spring Equinox Inspired Look

Hello Lovelys
Rather then associating Spring with just oranges, yellows or pinks like others here in the CO I went with a purple and silver.
Since I don’t like wear a lot of makeup during the beautiful spring days I save this look for a night out with the girls.
**********Brows**********
- Nothing
**********Eyes**********
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette Eyeshadow (silver on the lid, purple on the crease, and black on the outer v-neck)
- Wet Wild Coloricon in Black Black
- Maybelline New York the Falsies Volume Express Waterproof in Black Drama
**********Face/Cheeks**********
- Nothing
**********Lips**********
- Nothing

Bleh ^_<3
Reeni

Twitter: @Reenigrrl

14 comments:

  1. Lovely look! :)

    @Dizzy: thanks for your message! I'm fine! How are you? Long time no see ;) don't have an instagram unfortunately, but maybe soon, I will tell you ;) hope you are ok, have a nice weekend xx

    -Dewi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doing great!
      oh for sure tell me the second you do 8)

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, you're a doll!
      I would love to follow you thru GFC, but unfortunately I do not have bloglovin.

      Delete
    2. Hey I got a Bloglovin! Follow me at Death By Dizziness.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely make up, thanks for sharing ....Maybe we should follow on GFC ? I'm following you with pleasure :)




    Kiss ♥
    BecomingTrendy | ON FB



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree my sister did a awesome job!
      We would gladly follow you GFC! and thank you for supporting us by following!

      Delete
  4. wow! Very well done! You should do a tutorial.... pretty please?

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the shade you picked too, so fresh and fierce. Do you do video tutorials as well? Keep up the good job. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great palette <3
    What about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete