Monday, November 19, 2012

Reeni's Easy Fall Half Up Do

Hello lovelys!
                Being a young teen there are many inspirations in my daily life especially with the help of the internet. Around last year I was derping around on youtube and I found a hair tutorial I liked and have used it ever since. My sister took the intiative to name it "Reeni's Easy Fall Half Up Do". Interested? Stick around!
Step 1: Use a heat protector on your hair and comb out to spread the product evenly and get rid of any tangles or knots.
Step 2: Curl your hair.
Step 3: Seperate your bangs and any strands you want to frame your face. (This of course is optional.)
Step 4: Take the hair about an inch (more or less) above your ears and tie into a ponytail.
Step 5: Create a loop behind the hair tie and flip the ponytail in.
Step 6: Grab the section(s) you left out above your ears and do a braid (I did a 3 strand braid).
Step 7: Take these braids and place inside of the loop as well.
Step 8: Tame any fly-aways with hairspray and you're good to go!


Bleh ^_<3
Reeni

You Can Also Visit me On ...
Twitter: @Reenigurrl
Tumblr: reenigurrl.tumblr.com

30 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I love the braid twist. If I tried to do this my curly hair would be mangled but I will try, thanks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great!!! i think you did a good job. isn't it so fun to learn new hairstyles. i love it.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's pretty! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this hair look ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hairstyle! Thanks for sharing! :)
    @Dizzy: How are you? ^^ I have many assignments, hope I can blog asap! ^^

    xxDewi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Great! Just sux cuz when I come back you kinda leave. but I understand busy! Hopes you get all ur assignments done! Take care!

      Delete
    2. I agree! I am kinda back now XD and now you are gone? ;P
      Thanks! You should take care too :) &hope to see you back soon.

      Delete
    3. LOL kinda, just busy with the holidays and stuff 8)

      Delete
  6. Happy early Turkey Day! Have fun! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, thanks! Hope your Monday is good xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just cleaning like a mad man ... need to control the amount of dust around me. I have super bad allergies ... boo!

      Delete
  8. Hey, I have a new giveaway up if you wanna try your luck again :)

    And I wanted to share it with your sister so she could enter but I lost her Twitter handle.
    Maybe you can tell her about it, you have a chance to win cool leather bracelets from Dobel. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Dope I'm totally in! I'll tell her and her twitter is @Reenigurrl
      Thx for the heads up love!

      Delete
  9. Oh, I didn't know her age, oops. No worries :) Thanks for entering for yourself! A new prize has been added to the package. I really appreciate it. You don't have to show me any ID only PR if you win XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for understanding. I have had problems with this contest since the beginning . LOL
    I don't know why peeps aren't entering, it's FREE STUFF! Collectible and worth a lot.
    Make sure you enter again with the link so your entry will count. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kno right! IDK but I about fainted when you added the Perry Farrell signed Danny CLINCH BOOK!! LOL

      I'm sure once you let everybody no about the change, there will be more entries! Plus it's the holiday season too, people get caught up you know?

      Delete
  11. I hope so :)

    I cna't wait to see your Iron Fist post! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hear your prize is finally on it's way to you! Enjoy XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those chalks should work on your long hair as well :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new look so far! I want to comment more and reply to all your tweets but I have a KILLER MIGRAINE now and feel nauseated. I will reply soon. Thanks for all the comments you left. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey again!
    Thanks for wishing me well in my migraine pain! I feel better.

    Let me know when your blog is done. XOXO

    ReplyDelete