Monday, October 15, 2012

Reeni's Homecoming Look (My first post D:)

So as some of you may know each year my sister Dizzy comes over to get me all beautiful! :D haha This year she went above and beyond by not only doing my makeup but fixing my dress as well. Talk about talent! lol 

This year originally I had wanted to go with a nude dress but thankfully Dizzy talked me out of it and I ended up picking a beautiful ruby red dress in small which I purchased at modcloth.com. It was ordered on monday (September 20th) and I got it on a wednesday (September 24th). (Add speed thingy) I was a little disappointed because when I first tried it on the dress didn't hug me in all the right places. I read the reviews and they said the dress ran a little smaller than normal so I figured small would be perfect but of course I forgot about the fact I'm smaller than most people. *Sighsssss* Fortunatly God blessed me with my sister whom fixed the dress to my liking. :)

         In addition to my order on modcloth they gave me a bonus gift which I fell in love with after my sister told me how to use it! haha It's a cute wired head wrap! :D I want more now so I'm talking Dizzy into making me a bunch rather than buying them. I mean that's what big sisters are for right? ;)


     Moving on to the makeup my sister gave me three different options to pick. 1. Old glamous hollywood look with red lips 2. red liner and nude lips or 3. classic smokey eye and stained lips of a cherry color. I'm not a fan of red or nude lips so of course I picked option three.
**********Brows**********
- Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
**********Eyes**********
- Urban Eyelash Primer Potion
-  Urban Decay Cream Eye Shadow in Asphalt (outer corner)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin (inner tear duct)
- Tokidoki Eyeshadow in Candy Cane (inner lid)
- Tokidoki Eyeshadow in Bullets (next to Candy Cane)
- Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Gunmetal (middle lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Zero (outer corner & Lower lashline)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick (mixed with Zero)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline & tightline)
- Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express in Blackest Black
**********Face**********
- Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion in Pore Perfecting
- Garnier BB Cream in Medium/Deep
- Tokidoki Blush in Polipettina
**********Lips**********
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral (dabbed on)

I must say this is my favorite look out of all three years because I'm a sucker for dark sultry eyes and it was different than the previous looks. As for my hair I sent my picture to my sister and she tweaked it a bit. I liked the way it came out but I messed up on my bangs and the top since I panicked cause my boyfriend was rushing me! Ugh boys will never understand. But out of all the years this year was definitely my favorite look, everything came out close to perfect! :) 

Since homecoming ended early due to some asshole pulling the fire alarm my friends and I decided to go bowling and then eat. :)
 

Bleh ^_<3
Reeni

9 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love the dress! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! your sister is pretty. I love all the photos, looks like good times were had :)

    Btw, I love your new profile picture as well XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I believe she had a good time 8) Just sucks for her cuz it ended a little earlier.

      Oh and thanks so much!!

      Delete
  3. Hey! You got any Halloween plans? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weekend I’m going to a friends Halloween party, and on Halloween I’m probably going to bum it and watch a marathon of scary movies!

      Delete
  4. COOL! I might just have friends over for scary movie fest.
    Don't know any good parties to go too? :(
    HAVE FUN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just showing some love, sitting home surviving the hurricane xoxo

    ReplyDelete