Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Again!!!

Hey Beautifuls!
I AM OFFICIALLY BACK!!! *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm so glad I decided to take time off of my blog! Due to prior events that keep coming up, my blog was slowly dwindling. The spare time I had I wanted to myself and made no efforts to really blog at all. Which I didn't want happening but life can get overwhelming and I didn't have my mind in the right place to blog, I was half assing it, and that's the last thing I wanted to do, because I love to blog! Blogging feels right to me and makes me unbelievably happy! But in that point and time life was draining me so much it took my spirit to blog. So as you know I decided to take a break and deal head on with things thrown at me. I guess you can say I hit a bad luck streak for the pass few months, but I got through them, and now as things finally claimed down. 
SO I AM READY TO FUCKING BLOG! (^o^)
You won't believe how much I missed blogging, every time I bought a new product, events I attended too, and even amazing news I find out I was so desperately wanting to blog about it! But a much needed break gave me a refreshed outlook (*^_^*) and as you may see or seen this last 2 months I made some new changes to my blog, which I'm pretty happy about.

The biggest news I want to announce is ... Death By Dizziness has a new member or should I say author/blogger, my sister, Reeni!!! d(^_^o) 
In my hiatus, I asked her if she would like to help me out with Death By Dizziness and of course she gladly agreed. Reeni will provide posts and even answers comments left on her posts. Reeni will also help with future changes to Death By Dizziness. But that will pretty much be the extent of it. I'll still be the one to comment on follow bloggers and do the majority of posts. My sister is here to ensure a steady flow of posts published, so I won't become overwhelmed. I do have 2 other blogs I manage myself and my sister is a high school student. So she has studies _φ( ̄ー ̄ ), sports ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘, and a life to worry about too. Anyways I appreciate Reeni for helping a sister out.
Plus I can look at this time we spend together a cherished moment before she goes off to college in a couple years ... *tear* 。・°°(_)°°・。... I'm slightly exaggerating don't feel bad for me  *sniffle* ( T_T)(^-^ )

That pretty much sums things up so far. Next week I'll post up events that happened while I was gone, especially the events with UD! I'm sure some of you my want to know my stand and opinion.
But until next time (feels great to say that again!)
(^з^)- Dizzy

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! It's good to see you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your back! I'm so sorry you went through a bad streak, we all go there girl. Hang tough! I'm have an emotional issue with someone in my family now but trying not to let it affect my blogging. Your strong and you can work through this and if you need help were all here to listen. XOXO

    Thanks so much for all the comments and kind words you left on my blog today, especially about my aunt. I really appreciate it. XOXO

    And you are your sister look so cute in the photo's. I look forward to reading both of your posts. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW! Maria Thank you so so much! Your kind words just put a smile on my face 8) thank you.
      And I’m so sorry to hear about that, but your such an inspiration, you really hold it together well. And I do hope everything will resolve soon for you.
      thx so much hun!

      Delete