Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dizzy's Belated Birthday Hauling-ness {Part #3 out of 3}!!

Finally I have reached the end of this haul!! It took forever and a day, didn’t it!?! Sorry for all the postpones and setbacks for these posts, but it seems life has gotten in the way of my blogging time. I hate being an adult and having “adult” responsibilities. I wish I can turn back into a kid having no care in the world *sigh* … isn’t funny how you live most of your childhood and adolescent years trying you hardest to be an adult or “grownup” and when you finally get there, you say I want my childhood back LOL!!! Oh the irony!
Anyways I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween. Let me now what you did and what you were for this Halloween? I would love to know.
Okay so enough of the chitchat to the haul we go!!

**Sephora.com**
If you’re a Sephora beauty insider, you know you get a birthday gift every year from the awesome Sephora!
The birthday gift Sephora is giving out this year is the Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath!

I just love the scent! Smells like vanilla and cake batter, doesn’t sound very appealing when I describe it like that huh? Although, I assure you the scent is ultra yummy, but don’t be fooled by the scent it does not taste yummy. No like I tried it or anything *coughs* LOL JK JK people I’m not that silly!
I haven’t used this as a shampoo yet, instead I used it as a body wash and it does a good job in my opinion. I might have to do a product review on it, but still debating it. Let me know if you think I should or not?

Anyways while I was on the Sephora website I decided I wanted to get a palette from TokiDoki.
And between all the palettes I chose the Robbery Palette! This palette is a $140.00 USD value and it retailed for $49.00 USD, but Sephora cut the price to $25.00 USD! What a steal! I knew I had to jump on it, cause I know with my luck, if I put it off it would probably be gone the next time I try to go get it.
So cute right! I can’t wait to review for you all!
And here are the samples I got as well! FYI if you order from the Sephora website you get 3 samples of your choosing with your order.

1st I got the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Medium Beige
2nd sample is the Amore Pacific Rejuvenating Serum
And lastly the 3rd sample I got is Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion

**e-Bay Seller nosejewels**
{Gold Plated Nose Ring Hoop Captive 18G 18 Gauge 3/8}
Description of Product = From British Columbia, Canada! Bought for $12.99 USD and free shipping. Material is Gold Plated over 925 Sterling Silver, it’s an 18 gauge, and 3/8 (9.5mm) in diameter.
My Thoughts = I’ve been looking far and wide for a gold infinity nose ring like the sliver one I got from Hot Topic just last year! And low and behold I finally found one from an eBay seller named nosejewels! And this seller has so many pricing jewels, which is incredible! I will for sure order from them again!
Upon arrival of my order my nose ring was package within a blue bag, within a gold box, inside of a cute pink and gold bag with hearts on it!!

I love my new nose ring and I feel I can match so much better with some of my gold jewelry pieces! YAY!


**e-Bay Seller edwinguyen**
{Green Ruffle Babydoll Abercrombie & Fitch Shirt Top}

Description of Product = From California! Bought for $8.97 USD with free shipping. Original retail price $30.00 USD.
My Thoughts = MY favorite part of this top is the detail on the bust, it adds a bit of flare to the one colored babydoll.

{Gray Floral Babydoll Hollister by Abercrombie & Fitch Shirt Top}
Description of Product = From California! Bought for $7.97 USD with free shipping. Original retail price $30.00 USD.
My Thoughts = Like the Green Ruffle Babydoll the best part of this top is the detail on the bust!



**e-Bay Seller specialk5020**
{No Boundaries top Baby doll style spaghetti straps}
Description of Product = From New Jersey! Bought for $7.00 USD with free shipping. This is a no boundaries (maker) top. Spaghetti straps. Gathered at the top, Flower print. Measures across top approx. 11 inches. Measures from top to bottom vertically, approx 17 1/2 inches. Bottom section from under breast down is lined with beige material.
My Thoughts = The overall print of this top was really appealing to me plus the fabric is flowly making the top look soft and girly. Just call me a babydoll whore HAHA


**e-Bay Seller excessapparel**
I have a huge Iron Fist Clothing addiction, but the brand can be quite expensive. So it’s pretty awesome that I ran into the eBay seller excessapparel, because they sell the Iron Fist clothing Brand for discount prices. This time around I got the 2 monster tote bags I didn’t have to complete my collection of 3. If you know or not I did get the “Frank the Tank” tote awhile back 
{Iron Fist Party Animal Tote Bag}
Description of Product = From Garden Grove! Fun colors, zipper closure, Interior contains 2 open pockets and 1 zippered pocket, Lining is a Sexy red satin, Approx. Dimensions are 17 inches x 15 inches x 15.5 inches.
My Thoughts = I really like the color scheme for this tote, so vibrant and cohesive, and I’m loving the “Kanye glasses” the werewolf is wearing!
{Iron Fist Party All Night Tote Bag}
Description of Product = From Garden Grove! Fun colors, zipper closure, Interior contains 2 open pockets and 1 zippered pocket, Lining is a Sexy black satin, Approx. Dimensions are 17 inches x 15 inches x 15.5 inches.
My Thoughts = It’s cool how a design can have a monster in and yet still looks girly … well to me at least hehe. I like the glasses on this monster too, so retro yet futuristic, ha-ha did that make sense?


**e-Bay Seller spencerbunch**
{Metro 7 Red Lace Babydoll Cami Top}
Description of Product = From Iowa! Shade of a true red, Adjustable Thin Straps, made of cotton and nylon.
My Thoughts = I don’t have too much red in my wardrobe, so when I saw this little number I thought it was the most beautiful bright shade of true red! And the fact it’s lacey and is a babydoll top was just an adding boons!

**e-Bay Seller rin27**
{Victoria’s Secret Pink Black / Gray Velour Baby Doll Top}
Description of Product = From Westminster Colorado! Black and gray stripped baby doll top from Victoria's Secret Pink collection.
My Thoughts = I love the feel of velour and the fabric is nice and thick, great for winter time. the funny thing about this top was I thought it was a top, but the length of it makes it out to be a dress on me. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m short is why it’s a bit long.

I was thinking on taking some of the length off but I kinda like is the way it is now.

**e-Bay Seller bunny.boutique**
{Hollister Green Button Short Sleeve Babydoll Sweater Top}
Description of Product = From Illinois! "Hollister" babydoll sweater. It has short sleeves, button neckline, and warm knit fabric.
My Thoughts = I really do like this top, but unfortunately the seller was kinda misleading, nothing major or anything.
It was just because she slightly bunched the top where the top section and the bottom section meets under the bust, making it look like a nice babydoll fit. But when I got it wasn’t gathered there, and it looks slightly funny on how it fits. So now I gotta work my sewing magic and sewing in elastic.


*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Mike Posner – Hey Cupid
I’ve been on a Posner kick here lately!

Video From ---> BackfischBangers
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

9 comments:

  1. Fun haul, you got good deals on those tops!:D Loving the red one.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    Giveaway: Win a treatment cream designed for your age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo what a haul! Happy Belated Birthday Dizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! you celebrate your birthday with one huge shopping spree, i like that! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul Dizzy!! You went crazy with the tops huh :P You can never have too many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like that red lace top! it's so pretty. especially when worn with black skinnies, a light pink blazer, and nude pumps, or black leather booties. :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Awesome haul! I saw the other one too. I see you also got the Sephora freebie and the Tokidoki palette.
    How are you?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaazinggg always love the things you buy!
    That Tokidoki Palette is beautiful *keeps staring* haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those baby doll top are so cute!!
    I'm doing well! Thanks for stopping by :)
    Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete