Saturday, October 8, 2011

“Late” Official Day of Autumn Makeup Look & “Late” Birthday Look

I can’t help to feel like a huge bum being so behind on everything it feels like there is a gigantic weight on my lap of things needing to be done *sigh* so much for my beauty rest right … hello monster, red bull, and five hour energy!
So before I go on and keep depressing you with my sob story here’s what you really came for ...

“Late” Official Day of Autumn Makeup Look
This year for my inspired Autumn Makeup Look what I’m achieving is a simple wearable look using my Kat Von D Palette in True Love. I haven’t used this palette for blogging purposes before today, so I’m super stoked to use it for my blog now.
Now when said “wearable look” I meant a wearable for me, so if you think this look is a bit to bold or dark, don’t forget you can always use my concept and toned it down. And a note for you all, I know my lashes look kinda fucked up. I recently lost my lash curler 8(
*Brows*
= N.Y.C Classic Brow & Liner Pencil in Sable
= Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
*Eyes*
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
= Rebekah from the Kat Von D Palette in True Love (applied to crease as a transition color)
= Cholita from the Kat Von D Palette in True Love (applied to lid and lower lash line)
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Heat (applied to inner corner/tear duct area)
= Milani Eye Tech in Black (applied as a winged eye to top lash line)
 = VOV Kang Hui Eyelashes (I got these from prettyandcute.com) 
= Sephora Mascara Lash Plumper (applied to both bottom and top lashes)
*Lips*
= Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip-Gloss in Gash (applied just to add a smidgen of color and shine)

If you like these season inspired looks check out the other look I have done before:
Link for Summer (2010) Makeup Look ---> Official Day of Summer
Link for Autumn (2010) Makeup Look ---> My B-Day! YAY! + Official Day of Autumn Makeup Look
Link for Spring (2011) Makeup Look ---> Official Day of Spring
Link for Summer (2011) Makeup Look ---> (Update: What have I been up too?) Official Day of Summer

“Late” Birthday Look
Finally right!?! Finally I posted my freaking b-day look and my birthday was September 22nd. Ha-Ha I've been a bad blogger.
As you can see I wanted to achieve a kind of girly look this year using mostly purples and pink. I actually love this makeup look now and want to find every reason to wear it as much as I can LOL!

I really wanted to keep the lips tone down, since I wanted my eyes to be the focal point.
LOL I was trying to wink cute like, but ended up looking dumb.

*Brows*
= N.Y.C Classic Brow & Liner Pencil in Sable
= Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
*Eyes*
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Twice Baked (applied to outer v and outer lower lash line just to create depth and gradient for eyeshadow be applied on top)
= Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ransom (applied where Twice Baked was applied)
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Grifter (place on the center of lid with finger)
= Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Fishnet (applied in the inner corner/tear duct area)
= Milani Eye Tech in Black (applied as a winged eye to top lash line)
= Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero (used to tight lined)
= Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Lust (applied to lower water line)
= Sephora Mascara Lash Plumper (applied to top lashes)
*Face/Cheeks*
 = Stila One Step Makeup
= Milani Minerals Blush with Brush in Mai Tai
*Lips*
= Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Blushing Nude
= Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip-Gloss in Deep (just to add a bit of shine)

If you would like check out my makeup look I did last year. Link here ---> My B-Day! YAY! + Official Day of Autumn Makeup Look

*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Beyonce - Countdown
Who doesn’t love Beyonce?! Seriously, she is an a amazing woman!

Video From ---> SriLankanDudes
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Let me know what you think of these makeup looks I’ve done! Love It Or Hate It?

8 comments:

  1. hello there, i love how you play with the colors, i personally don't know hot to put on eye shadows :0

    don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that late birthday look!
    i really like how dramatic it is but it also brightens up your face as well.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first eye look, so great for night outs. *sigh* please do my eye make-up for me, you do it so professionally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely eyelooks, I like the purple one ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely eyelooks! I like the purple one =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous looks, but I adore the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ eji patanao = Thanks! And I will make sure to check out your giveaway 8)

    @ Carrie = Thanks hun! Glad you like it!

    @ PinkOrchids = Not pro yet, but I'll definitely do you makeup if your in town, for free too 8) I call it the blogger buddy discount LOL

    @ MayClover = I'm so happy you like it 8D

    @ Vintage Makeup = So excited to hear that 8D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing in that purple smokey! Love the selca shots hehe. The lip gloss is also super pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete