Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dizzy's Belated Birthday Hauling-ness {Part #2 out of 3}!!!

This haul is pretty much showing you my earring obsession, I should of never have typed “stud earrings” in the eBay search box ha-ha

e-Bay Seller sarayashop
{9 Pairs Soft Clay Flower Handmade Stud Earrings}
Description of Product = From Thailand! Won Bid with $11.50 USD and Free Shipping. 9 pairs of Japanese Soft Clay Stud Earrings.
My Thoughts = These are awesome earrings, I’m so lucky too have stumbled into this bid. Especially at the price I got it at.

Sarayashop, the eBay seller I got these items from really made sure these earrings were safely shipped to me, I mean look at this packing. I wish all sellers are this kind.

Here are close ups of the earrings:




e-Bay Seller gsitu77
{Lovely Green Plumeria Flower Soft Ceramic Stud Earrings}
Description of Product = From Guangzhou, China! Won Bid with .97 USD and $3.99 USD for Shipping. (Weight) 2.5 grams. (Material) Soft Ceramic Clay. (History & Background) Soft ceramic clay is a relatively new type of material for jewelry. Unlike traditional hard ceramic it's lighter and soft to the touch. It's environmentally eco-friendly, requires relatively low heat to form. All soft ceramic clay jewelry is hand made to give it a very natural texture and a somewhat asymmetrical realistic feel, unlike plastic pieces that came from the same mould.
My Thoughts = This order was pretty well packaged
Plus I got a free sliver bag to store my earrings in.
The earrings I love ! There so cute the small hints of green really ad a bit of oomph to the earrings, don’t you think?

{White Rose Flower Brass Picture Locket Pendant Necklace} & {Orange Red Plumeria Flower Soft Ceramic Stud Earrings} & {Soft Ceramic Orange Plumeria Frangipani Stud Earrings}
Description of White Rose Flower Brass Locket = From Guangzhou, China!! Won bid with $3.26 USD plus $5.99 USD shipping and handling fee. Chain length is 16 inches (40 cm), Weights 11 grams, and made out of Brass Tone Copper and Resin Flower.
Description of Orange Red Plumeria Flower Earrings = From Guangzhou, China!! Won bid with 0.95 USD plus $3.99 USD shipping and handling fee. Earrings are made out of a soft ceramic clay and weights 3 grams.
Description of Orange Plumeria Frangipani Earrings = From Guangzhou, China!! Won bid with 0.95 USD plus $3.99 USD shipping and handling fee. Earrings are made out of a soft ceramic clay and weights 2 grams.
My Thoughts = Beside the boxes being slightly crushed everything was safe and sound, it was well packaged.

When upon opening the boxes, I found two silver bags to store my jewelry in.

Under the bags reveled my purchases.

I had a locket once before but I lost it, so I decided to get replace it with this baby. I adore it so far. And I’m planning to get the black version!
Close up of the Orange Red Plumeria Flower Soft Ceramic Stud Earrings.

Close up of the Soft Ceramic Orange Plumeria Frangipani Stud Earrings


e-Bay Seller pinland211
Pinland211 is my new favorite seller! Pinland211 has super shipping to the US, great deals and prices, recognizes the customers needs, also has great communication and the best part of it all is she will most likely send you and free upon purchase! ! I highly recommend this seller. 
Check Pinland211’s listings here ---> stores.ebay.com/Treasureland211
{Flower Polymer Clay Fashion Stud Earrings}
Description of Product = From Hong Kong! Original price $2.49 USD Discounted price to US $2.24 USD. Length of Flower Polymer Clay Fashion Stud Earrings from top to bottom is 2 cm.
My Thoughts = This item was well packaged if you can tell LOL.
These flowers stud earrings are super cute, don’t you think? Great price too only $2.24 USD! 

I like the free green heart shaped rhinestone studs, but the most interesting part is the post of the earrings is made out of plastic, weird huh?

 {Black Flower Shape Polymer Clay Stud Earrings}
Description of Product = From Hong Kong! Bought for $2.49 USD with shipping and handling fee. Length of Black Flower Shape Polymer Clay Stud Earrings for top to bottom is 1.9 cm.
My Thoughts = Another well packaged item! 

I adore these earrings!! You can certainly tell there hand made too, you can see the finger prints of the person making each petal. It makes for a pretty cool design; believe it or not 8)

The free item I got with this purchase was a very glittery cross stud earrings! Again like the free item I got with the Flower Polymer Clay Fashion Stud Earrings, the post is plastic.

{Polymer Clay Square Fashion Stud Earrings} & {Polymer Clay Fashion Circle Stud Earrings} & {Polymer Clay Square Fashion Stud Earrings}
Description of Square Fashion Stud Earrings = From Hong Kong! Bought for $2.49 USD with shipping and handling fee. Length of Black Flower Shape Polymer Clay Stud Earrings for top to bottom is 1.5 cm.
Description of Fashion Circle Stud Earrings = From Hong Kong! Bought for $2.49 USD with shipping and handling fee. Length of Black Flower Shape Polymer Clay Stud Earrings for top to bottom is 1.54cm.
Description of Square Fashion Stud Earrings = From Hong Kong! Bought for $2.49 USD with shipping and handling fee. Length of Black Flower Shape Polymer Clay Stud Earrings for top to bottom is 1.4 cm.
My Thoughts = The way Pinland211 packaged this order is differ from the other orders I received before. Everything was in a cute box!

As you can see it’s packed full!

The earrings I got and the free items that came along with it.

Close up off the earrings ordered:


e-Bay Seller luckystore10
I ran into luckystore10 by one of the bids they were having it was a really good deal and cute item, I couldn’t pass it up. I look more into this seller and found they were having awesome sells like the one I saw. So I tried my hand and bid on a lot of earrings being sold. Of course I lost a few bids, but I won a lot of them.
On arrival of my order, when is started to open the package, I reviled a cute bag to store my earrings in.
I also noticed the seller did a great job of packing them in.
Making sure none of them will be damaged when it reaches its destination.

Description of Products = From Hong Kong!! Earrings are made out of Soft Ceramic Clay and the measurements are 2cm x 2. Free Shipping and handling fee.
{Purple Frangipani Soft Ceramic Clay Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $4.50 USD. These earrings were on my hit list LOL; I was determined to get these babies!!

{Purple Yellow Frangipani Soft Ceramic Clay Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.00 USD. Love the color combo soft and sweet.

{Red Frangipani Soft Ceramic Clay Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.25 USD. These are awesome! Seriously the design is spectacular! 

{Soft Ceramic Green Plumeria Frangipani Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.25 USD. Love the green trim on the flower! Just the way I like it bright and bold!
{Soft Ceramic Purple Plumeria Frangipani Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.25 USD. I like the purple trim of these rose studs!
{Gray Frangipani Soft Ceramic Clay Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.25 USD. The white and gray color combo of the earrings works well together.
{Multi Color Frangipani Soft Ceramic Clay Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.25 USD. I adore the design on the flowers, so unique!
{Soft Ceramic Light Blue Plumeria Frangipani Stud Earrings}
My Thoughts = I won this bid by $2.25 USD. The blue is hard to see in the picture, but in real life it shows, I assure you.

e-Bay Seller sabrinamissq
Who knew you can get Betsey Johnson products at eBay for a cheap price?
I know there maybe some sellers out there who sell knockoffs so be sure to look at the reviews of the seller 1st and examine the picture of the product well.

{Betsey Johnson Ruby Rainbow Crystal Green Frog Studs}
Description of Product = Bought for $5.00 USD each with free shipping. Original retail value is $21.00 USD. Frog Studs width and length is 0.7
My Thoughts = I adore frogs, but only at a distance!! HAHA I really did fall in love with these earrings when I 1st saw them, they were super cute. And I know they will be regularly worn 8D

{Betsey Johnson Cute Yellow Sapphire Eye Ladybug Studs} & {Betsey Johnson Rainbow Crystal Red Octopus Studs}
Description of Product = Both bought for $5.99 USD each with free shipping. Original retail value is $35.00 USD for both earrings. Octopus width and length is 0.8 and Ladybug width and length is 0.6
My Thoughts = I wish the packing was more secure, but everything was fine on arrival! Thank goodness!
Close up of Yellow Sapphire Eye Ladybug Studs & the Rainbow Crystal Red Octopus Studs

These earrings are just plain adorable!!

e-Bay Seller happy_xuejun1
{Betsey Johnson Full Crystal Bowknot Vampire Skull Stud Earring}
Description of Product = From China!! Won Bid with $3.58 USD plus free shipping and handling fee. Size is 17mm x 12mm.
My Thoughts = I haven’t got these yet and it will take another week or less, which is understandable since it’s coming from China. I’ll most likely tweet pics when I do get it. My twitter is @DeathByDizzy

e-Bay Seller vboots2shoesv
{White Pink Clay Hawaiian Flower Rhinestone Earring}
Description of Product = From LA! Won Bid with $6.99 USD with $2.49 for shipping and handling. 2011 New Arrival! This designer fashion white pink clay Hawaiian flower rhinestone earring is one of the hottest earrings of the season! Width is .75"
My Thoughts = I like how the earrings were placed in a cute bag!!

It’s funny how this is Hawaiian jewelry, but made in China LOL

 Close up of the earrings:
{Aqua Purple Clay Hawaiian Flower Shiny Gem Earring} & {White Blue Clay Cute Hawaiian Flower Stud Gem Earring}
Description of products = From LA! Won Bid with $6.99 USD with $2.49 for shipping and handling. 2011 New Arrival! This designer fashion white pink clay Hawaiian flower rhinestone earring is one of the hottest earrings of the season! Width is .75"
My Thoughts =  Unfortunately I didn’t receive the aqua purple clay Hawaiian Earrings ...
But I did get the Purple Clay Flower Hawaiian Tropical Stud Earrings. I was going to return it but I was planning on getting this one anyways and plus it more of a hassle returning it and receiving the right item. The seller actually makes you pay for shipping fees, which I find a little ridiculous since it was there fault in the 1st place.

So moving on to the White Blue Clay Cute Hawaiian Flower Stud Gem Earrings... it was love at 1st sight I adore how the trim or outer edges of the earrings are blue, so cute and the rhinestone in the middle gives it a nice touch!


*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Young the Giant – Cough Syrup
He has a voice of an angel!!!

Video From ---> YoungtheGiant
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Haul. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

4 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff, the earrings are soooo gorgeous, thanks for sharing babe, i think i might get myself some! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, belated happy birthday! and how are you? i'm sorry i haven't been around lately either. thanks for stopping by my blog btw, i loved reading your comments! :D

    second, wow, you have quite an earring collection there! that's amazing!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those earrings are beyond adorable! They are super duper cute. I love that there's so many colors to choose from. One color for each outfit! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete