Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Haulin’ Whore!

It’s been awhile since I’ve done a haul, and I have done some serious retail therapy since June. So let’s get started...

*Target*
{Up & Up Facial Buff Sponges (12 count) $1.99 USD}
= I really love these facial sponges. When I feel lazy I use these babies, they do 5x better then using the traditional hand washing method.

{Up &Up Cosmetic Wedges Latex Free (32 count) $1.77 USD}
= I love to use cosmetic wedges or rounds for my foundation, it's quicker and easier to use then a foundation brush, plus no cleaning required, just toss the wedge/rounds and get a new one for next time. I really like to use these when I’m pressed for time or feel lazy.
I haven't tried this brand before, but I’m sure it's good. I'll make sure to tell you all what I think when I use'm.

{Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing lotion $17.99 USD}
= I really need something that would replace my Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I’ve used Clean & Clear (Johnson & Johnson) for a very long time, unfortunately I’ve found out that they test on animals, which I can't support for my own personal reasons. So like every brand I found out to test on animals, I get rid of and if needed find a cruelty free alternative. Which lead me to this Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing lotion. I will be doing an accurate post in a month or so to let you know how the product goes for me.

{OPI Nail Lacquer in Cajun Shrimp $8.50 USD}
= I was so happy when I spotted OPI at Target and a little bit cheaper too than getting it at Sephora or anywhere else (which is escaping my mind right now). Anyways if you so happen to not know, but OPI nail polishes usually retail around $10.00 USD, and getting OPI at Target retails for $8.50 USD, you’re saving about $1.50 USD. Some may say not that much in savings, but to me every penny counts. Especially if you buying in large quantities, a buck fifty off each item is nice.
I think I’ll do a review on this nail polish, still debating it, cuz there so many reviews on OPI polishes already. So what do you think? Should I review this OPI polish or pass?
So the color polish I did decide to get is called Cajun Shrimp. It's a beautiful bright fiery coral color, definitely a prefect summer color!

{Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Fuchsia Power $2.36 USD}
= I decided to get this Sally Hansen nail polish, unfortunately when I got home later. I found out Sally Hansen does test on animals, so I went ahead and gave it to a friend. Oh well it was cheap enough not to worry about.

*Bath and Body Works*
= As some of you may know, I am Bath and Body Works obsessed. There are a few different scents I really like and so I decided to get the perfume, body sprays, lotions, and body washes. Just so I can layer the scent to get a long lasting odor LOL.
The 1st day I went to Bath and Body Works they were having there usually sale buy 3 get 2 free, which is a really good deal in my opinion. But before buying more I just decide to come back another day and I am happy I did, because the next weekend they were having a sale to buy 3 get 3 free. Awesome deal right?!? YAY for an extra item for free! LOL

So the 1st day I went to Bath and Body Works I got:
Midnight Pomegranate Eau De Toilette ($29.50 USD), Midnight Pomegranate Fragrance Mist ($12.00 USD), Midnight Pomegranate Shower Gel ($10.50 USD), Midnight Pomegranate Body Lotion with Vitamin E, Jojoba, & Shea Butter ($10.50 USD), and Midnight Pomegranate Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.00 USD)
The 2nd day I went I got:
Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette ($29.50 USD), Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel ($10.50 USD), 2 Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion with Vitamin E, Jojoba, & Shea Butter ($10.50 USD), another Midnight Pomegranate Body Lotion with Vitamin E, Jojoba, & Shea Butter ($10.50 USD), and Japanese Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Cream $12.00 USD


I am planning to get more of the Japanese Cherry Blossom and Midnight Pomegranate scents, and others like Sweet Pea, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Warm Vanilla Sugar. AHH those are favorite scents!

I would also like to test other scents they might have, so do you have a suggestion on which one I should try?

*Victoria' s Secret*
= I walked into Victoria' s Secret for a bikini cover-up dress, but unfortunately they didn't have one I even like, but fortunately for me they were having a sale on underwear, Buy 5 for $25.50 USD. If you break it down you get each one for $5.10 USD, which is really good for Victoria’s Secret PINK line. Granted you can find cheaper sets of underwear somewhere else, but I do love the quality. Although, if you do so happen to get any Victoria's Secret bras make sure you avoid anything with lace, because over time the lace will fall apart, and I know as a women you want to have a long lasting bra. Especially for the price of Victoria's Secret bras, it better last long!

So off the subject of bras the undies I got are these:
The 1st 4 undies I got looked like they could be a thong from the front, but if you look at the back you see a lace detail, which is a super cute design put all together. Besides the appearance of these panties (weird word) these are really comfortable to wear!

These next 2 are almost like a boy-short design, that’s a bit more cheeky, if you know what I mean ;P I love the back detail it’s a ruched type detail right down the middle, where your butt-crack is. Unfortunately with these undies, sometimes you feel like you have a wedge-y LOL.

The next 2 are regular cheeky type of panties; one has the ruched detail in the middle on the front about top to mid-way down. The other one has 2 ruched details on the sides of the front ending with a cute pink bow at the end.

The next 2 are yoga panties! I don’t do yoga, but the material of these undies are amazingly comfy!

The last is a yoga boy short type undergarment, that was actually on sale by its self and couldn't put into my sales purchase so the cashier pretty much said, you can put this one back and get another pair, or keep it and still get another pair to complete your sale order. Well of course you now what I picked LOL

I love underwear, every type pretty much. My hubby is all ways pulling me away from Victoria’s Secret or any underwear section in the mall or department store LOL
Underwear was my 1st obsession, and from there I pretty acquired a mass amount of panties! I think for every one I throw away, it’s replaced by at less 3 more. I should create a underwear blog LOL

*Wal-Mart*
{OP Triangle Top $8.00} & {OP Side Tie Bottom $8.00}
= So I decided to get a new bathing suit, and Wal-Mart was the best candidate. They have pretty cute suits and for a good price. The last bathing suit I had was Roxy and lasted me since the last year of elementary school. Yes you read it right since the end of elementary school! Beside it being a tad big on me back then the bottom and top of the bikini was adjustable, and now the bottoms fit just fine but the top is too small (god damn boobies! LOL).
So anyways I got a new bikini for both the top and bottom cost 8 bucks, so awesomely cheap right!?! The only concern I have is if it will last as long as my last swim suit, I mean I’ve had it for 8-10 years and it still look brand spankin’ new.
I just love the print on it; it's like a digital rainbow zebra print.

{OP Knot Back Dress $10.00}
= Since I couldn't find a cover up/dress at Victoria's Secret, I found a really cute black one at Wal-Mart for a really good price.
I just love the detail on the straps, so simple yet cute.

{Danskin Now Active Shorts - Solid $4.00}
= When I 1st saw these shorts I knew I had to get'em, I’ve been looking for one just like these for awhile now.

{Sterilite 3 Drawer Wide Organizer, Set of 3 - $32.00 USD Online}
= One day I decided to get more storage for my makeup, because what I had before was starting to get over run. Here is a picture of my old storage ways:
So I started looking around WalMart.com and I spotted a Sterilite 3 Drawer Wide Organizer, Set of 3 for only $38.91 USD, but I also saw if you buy it online its price drops to $32.00 USD.
Reading the description, it sounded promising, plus 97% Customer Recommendation or 36 out of 37 customers would recommend this product to a friend, at least what it stated online. So I jumped the bus and got it.
When it came I immediately put my makeup in it, and I quickly found out I have more room than I can do with! I so happy about it too! I'll try to make sure to not use that as an excuse to buy loads more makeup LOL

I think I’ll have to buy more of these for my scrapbooking stuff and for my sewing stuff.
I love these drawers! It seems pretty durable (it’s suppose to be made out of heavy duty plastic)
I just wish it was tall enough to fit my nail polishes up right tho.
FYI: You can actually stack these bad boys together to create a modular storage system. If your thinking on getting this set, make sure you have the room for it, cause it’s a little bulky. The measurements are; “14.625 L x 14.5W x 10.625 H each''

*Hobby Lobby*
Yes I got a whole bunch of paper!

For scrapbooking maybe? Nope
For making cards? Nope
For making 100 origami cranes? Nope

Then for what Dizzy!?! 
For making little individual organized sections or boxes for my new makeup storage!

HUH!?! Well let me explain … Before I even got my new storage situation, I always hated opening my makeup drawers and seeing everything being so unorganized. So one day I decide I was tried of it looking that way, so I went ahead an measured my makeup drawers, and measured some of my makeup, and then made these box type sections to perfectly fit all my makeup into an according spaces in my drawers. Here is a picture of a drawer I did from my old makeup storage:
So you see since I got new makeup storage, I need to make new individual organized sections.

I got each 12x12 paper for .59 Cents, which is a pretty good price for Hobby Lobby.

*HauteLook.com*
{Red Kiss – Gaga Platform Pumps $48.00 USD}
= I was checking my e-mail on Thursday 23 (@ June), and I'm subscribed to HauteLook’s newsletter so when there having a new sale for a specific brand I usually get a notice on it. Most of the time when HauteLook sends me an e-mail on what sales there having, I really don't find anything to be for me (especially when some of the sales aren't sales at all). But that day I saw that were having a sale on Red Kiss (never heard of them before that day btw) and they had a picture of heels, I thought they look cute so I decide to see what they were offering. And then I spot it! The shoes of my dreams, it was love at 1st sight. So without hesitation I got a pair. Before the sale the original price was $96.00 USD, talk about expensive, right?! But I got them for half off, which were $48.00 USD + shipping which was $7.95 USD making it a total of $55.98 USD. It's still a steal in my opinion though.
Unfortunately yeah the price is good, but I wish shipping and handling fees would be cheaper, considering the length of time it took for it to get to me which was 14 days exactly and that’s not counting the weekends!
So awesome because they came with there own individual bags. Luxuries LOL!

Look at the detail of the shoe! So beautiful! The heel is my favorite part of these pumps, edgy yet sweet 8)

I love that they come with extra … … um … what are these things called?

I usually I dread wearing heels, because after an extended amount of time wearing them, my feet begin to throb and ache. But with these Red Kiss Pumps there as comfortable as you can get heels to feel. Extra brownie points for them 8D
In the future I will most definitely get more Red Kiss Pumps!

*eBay – ExcessApparel*
{Iron Fist Senora Negra Mesh Tank $16.50 USD}
= I love eBay! But I especially love the eBay seller ExcessApparel! They sell a lot of awesome Iron Fist Clothing for discounted prices, and some of you may know that I'm totally obsessed with the Iron Fist Clothing brand.
This time around I got the Iron Fist Senora Negra Mesh Tank for $16.50 USD plus tax, $4.00 USD, making it a total of $20.50 USD. I know not a cheap price, but hella discounted from the original price, which usually retails around $35.00 USD to 40.00 USD, expensive as hell for a shirt right?!
2nd and 3rd picture is from ---> (too lazy to take my own LOL)
It's made out of 100% cotton, the printed design is super cute (well to me), and I love the back of the tank it's like a see thru mesh (it just gives it a special touch).

*Best Buy*
{m315 Logitech Wireless Mouse $19.99 USD}
= One day my hubby was using the CPU in the morning and in the morning’s coffee is required. Anyways some how my hubby knocked over he cup of coffee causing a huge mess on the computer desk, its a good thing I had are laptop on these pegs to keep it from over heating, but are mouse pretty much got destroyed, so I got a new one. It's Logitech brand and they claim there number one for CPU capable mouses, I’ve never tried Logitech before but the features and description sold me on getting this and also the price wasn't bad neither, which was $19.99 USD before tax.
The design on is really cute, and simply sleek. I love my greens so it was no doubt I got this one over the entire mouses I seen at Best Buy.
The features on the packaging say:
- Precise navigation! At home, at school, at work forget about tricky finger maneuvers with your laptop touch pad. Enjoy precise clicking and pointing on surfaces other optical mice can’t handle (like carpet) while navigating your favorite websites thanks to Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking.
- Easy scrolling
- 12-month battery life (a battery is already included too). You can go a full year without battery hassles. Plus, an indicator light and on/off switch helps eliminate surprises.
- The tiny plug-and-forget nano-receiver stays in your laptop, so there’s no need to unplug it. And you get reliable Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless.
- The compact contoured design with soft rubber grips keeps comfortable even when you’re on the go.


Comparing the old wireless mouse (Microsoft) to the new (Logitech) mouse:

*Urban Decay (dot) com*
= Urban Decay's website was having a sale on there liquid liners, cream shadows, eyeshadow transforming potion, and much more. Check the sale section of there site to see exactly which ones are actually on sale. I have no idea how long this sale will go on, so make sure you jump on it ASAP before it's gone.

So what I got are Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Asphalt, Delinquent, Grass, Midnight Rodeo, Moonshine, Radium, Rehab, Sphynx, Suburbia, Weeds, and Whipped ($6.00 USD); Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Acid Rain ($9.00 USD); Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit ($10); and lastly I got Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion ($9.00 USD).
I spent a total of $94.00 USD not including shipping fee, which was $9.00 USD (ridiculous!). If it wasn’t for this sale I would have spent $249.00 USD, that’s a $155.00 USD difference from what I paid! Amazing right!?!

So I’m very happy with my purchase made from Urban Decay. Unfortunately I discover something as I was taking pictures of my order, and that was my liquid liner was looking a little funky.
I further examined, and when I turned it to the side I saw a leak/spillage in the container.

So I took it out and it looked like the seam of the liner was cracked partially open.


And I found the product inside was dried out 8(

I then immediately called Urban Decay’s customer service, and told the lady on the phone what I have discovered. Then she asked me my order number, I didn’t think to have my order number on hand so I told her to hold on a minute to look it up. I don’t think I took more than 20 seconds to find it, but the fucking lady hung up on me! Can you believe that SHIT! That is my worst pet-peeve of them all!
Before I called back costumer service, I spent 5 minute claiming my self down, I know if I would have called back right away I would have cussed somebody out! I know this might sound silly to you, but I’ve encountered way too many rude costumer service people, and my tolerance for it is exceedingly low.
Anyways I called them back, and yes I got the same lady who hung up on me, but I didn’t let it get to me. However, you can clearly hear the anger in my voice. So I re-told her what I said earlier, and patiently waited for her to find me on her little computer. She asked me if I wanted my money back or if I wanted to get a new liquid liner, and I have been searching for this color (Acid Rain) In every Sephora and Ulta, but obviously it’s only sold on line, plus I waited this long to encounter a sale on it, so of course I told her to send me a new one, and I received this last Saturday, so I’m happy I got a new one. but if I every find another rude person like that on Urban Decay’s customer service, I’ll make sure they won’t hear the end of it 8)

I'll make sure to do a review on all products bought from Urban Decay, in a month or 2.
*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Oh Land – Perfection
I love this song. The lyrics really touch me; it talks about this girl trying to be someone else that this guy already loves and I guess that left him. The reason why this song appealed to me is because I was that girl trying to be someone else (his ex) for a guy I thought I loved. With this experience taught me is you can’t really love some one if you not yourself, and the person you’re acting to doesn’t really love you, because it’s not you it’s someone else you’re portraying.

Video From ---> UsmanSimjee
*********************************************
Okay this should be my last haul till my B-Day or after, yea, probably after.
I promised myself not to spend money on anything till the day of my birthday. Unless it's something I truly need. Wish me luck LOL
Till next Time!
OX Dizzy

12 comments:

  1. hey such a huge haul...love many things... specially makeup applicator sponges...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow now that's what I call a haul!! Nice XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH! Biggest haul ever :) I love the color of the OPI polish! Looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The facial sponges look so useful, and I want to buy those cosmetic wedges! :) Oh I didn't know they tested on animals, I only used the blotting papers of that brand, good to know because I also can't support that.

    Btw big haul :D you've got great stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what an amazing haul! :O

    i like the cajun shrimp color, and i think those buff pads are so cute! :)

    i haven't been to victoria's secret in a while, i think i have to go soon!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn u got a lot of stuff~ what a haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm last comment didnt show up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ sahar awan = I'm so glad you enjoyed this haul 8)

    @ Nic Nic = LOL thx 8D

    @ Vintage Makeup = Me too! Best summer color ever!

    @ MayClover = Good for you! And thx 8)

    @ Mimi = Make sure you do go to VS around the holidays, they got great sales then.

    @ Ken = LOL I kno 8D

    @ Ken = Because I have to approve it 1st 8)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!
    I thought I liked to shop? Ha...
    Great haul...
    I need to try that Burt's Spray and those wedges. I can't believe I miss UD sale. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Venus In Virgo = LOL Thanks hun!
    Don't worry, I assure you they will have on coming up soon 8)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait, you have to tell me how to make those little storage boxes out of hobby lobby paper!

    ReplyDelete