Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Perfect Makeup Look for Mono Lids #2

For this makeup I’ll be showing you a picture tutorial on how I achieve this look:
I will just show you how I did the eyes; I kept it pretty simple with the face, cheeks, and lips.

*Brows*
= For the brows, I’m just going to fill them in and shape them naturally. I used Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar.
*Eyes*
= 1st step of the eye is to apply your choice of a sheer eyeshadow or light neutral tone color (I used is Urban Decay Loose Pigment in X) and just apply it to the lid and blended the edges,
also apply to the inner lower lash line.

= 2nd step is to pick an eyeshadow color that very pigmented or dark colored (I used is Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Peace), and apply it as your eyeliner.
Then apply it to the lower lash line as well.

= 3rd step is to put the look together by tight-lining or apply a black liner of your choice to the upper water line. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero.

= 4th step is to curl the lashes and apply mascara (I used Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara).

So that concludes this look. It’s super easy to do and follow.

You can also mix and match colors, and even tweak the steps I've given you to achieve your own look.
Here are some examples I have done:

1st Example is I winged out my eyeliner. I used Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Asphyxia, and Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ransom.

2nd Example I did is to make the liner much thicker and prominent looking. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Acid Rain, and Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Graffiti.

3rd Example is not to apply the “eyeliner color” to the lower lash line. I used Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Shag, and Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Purple Haze.

4th Example I did is to line your lower water with a black eye pencil. I used Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ruthless mixed with Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy, and Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Heat.

If you have any further questions about this look, make sure to e-mail or comment me 8)

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
What do think of the look I did? Love It Or Hate It?

7 comments:

  1. I love your eye looks. So bright and wearable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo. Your blog is very nice. I liked it. I have very interesting blog. You should visit and follow my blog. Thanks.

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love it! I like how you match the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Vintage Makeup --- Thank you, and I'm glad you do.

    @ Make up by Yass --- Happy you do 8)

    @ PopBlush --- Glad you enjoyed 8D

    @ ✪♜I.B.G.♜✪ --- Thank you very much and thank you for following me. I'm following you back too 8)

    @ MayClover --- Thx 8D

    @ Ken --- Thanks 8)

    ReplyDelete