Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Asian Pacific American Heritage Month + Update

Hey everybody! Sorry I’ve been gone for so long. I just been catching up with my social life and family, then before returning I got extremely sick and was literally down for a week. I had frequent chills, head pounding migraines, body aches, sore throat, and excessive vomiting. I really could not physically get up on my own, I would sleep in and out for 19 hours of the whole day, and the 5 hours I would be up would be dedicated to throwing up or laying there motionless making zombie groans. I could not eat anything cuz I would just throw it up in a few minutes any ways. I now partially know what an anorexic and bulimic feels like, and let me say you guys are freaking insane with that.
But yes, I had a grand ole time! I’m so glad I don’t get sick that often, cuz being sick really does SUCK!!

So enough of the boohoos for me, and let me say … Happy Asian Pacific American Heritage month! YAY!

because it's Asian Pacific American Heritage month, I thought I would do a Asian inspired or eye makeup looks for women of Asian type eyes for this whole month till memorial day (May 31st) I’ve planned out some looks I will do, so make sure to look at the ‘Upcoming Post’ box above to see what look I will be doing and when I will be sharing that post. I hope you guys will enjoy what I got in store for you 8)

Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

6 comments:

  1. oh dear sorry to hear you were really sick! I agree vomiting is really unpleasant... good to hear you're well again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! Your that ill? Well take care and get some rest :) Happy Asian Heritage Month! Can't wait for your posts when you get better. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you were ill :(! I was already wondering where you are. Good to know you are ok!! Happy Asian heritage month ^^ and also can't wait for your posts, take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your concern for me! I’m truly blessed with awesome blogger friends 8D

    ReplyDelete