Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hauling @ Walgreens, Target, and Wal-Mart + Lipstick Tag!

Yes another haul but this time I purchased lots of makeup (lip products specifically), which I haven’t been getting lately. I guess I’ve been into more fashion related things here lately, which is a rarity for me to get clothes and shoes anyways. But I have been into a brand called Iron Fist; they have such cute and unique stuff.
Anyways I got these items either at Walgreens, Target or Wal-Mart. Hope you enjoy the haul, and make sure you keep a look out in the near future, because I will be doing reviews on these products.

Milani Eye Tech
= I’ve been seeing lots of reviews on different brands of felt tip liquid eye liners, but hardly seen any for the Milani Eye Tech. So I decided to test this baby out and see how it goes. Milani has great quality products for cheap, so I’m surprised I don’t see more reviews on this brand.

E.L.F Dramatic Lash Kit
= I went to one of my local target and I found they actually sell some E.L.F products. I’ve seen lots of very good reviews on this brand, so I thought I’ll start with a pair of falsies + it was only a dollar, you can’t really beat that.

Ardell Fashion Lashes 102 Demi
= I got these lashes for a makeup look I’m going to do for you in May. I haven’t tried these types of lashes before, but I like the overall look of it.

Ardell Dura Lash Flare Medium Black
= I couldn’t find any bottom lashes, so I decide just to get individual ones. I never tried to apply lashes individually, so this will probably be a challenge for me.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout
= I heard this lipstick is a go dupe for MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Gaga. The only thing different is the shade is matte. I personally don’t know if it’s a good dupe, but I’ve seen swatches and there very close in similarity.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushing Nude
= I don’t have a nude lipstick so I saw this color, and I thought it would look perfect with my skin tone, and ultimately it does! It’s my new favorite color to wear everyday, its sable but packs a punch and a kick. LOVES IT!!!!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Iced Amethyst
= When I saw this color at Wal-Mart I just knew I had to have it. I know the trends are very bright or neutral, I feel like this shade necessary break to all vibrant shades. And who says you can’t get ready for fall now? LOL
The color my look intimidating in the tube, but the color is quite sheer.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral
= Coral colors are HOT this year. I’ve never ever tried a coral on my lips, but this color looks quite nice on me. I think if I do a fresh or wing liner, with a bronze face, and this lipstick on the lips … I think it would look hot.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion
= When I 1st got this lipstick I thought it would turn out like a hot pink color but no it’s definitely a vibrant fuchsia color. I still love this shade but I’m still in a hunt for a perfect hot pink lipstick. Do you have any suggestions?

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip-Gloss in Pink Whisper
= Again this is a good dupe for the MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Gaga; this is just a lip-gloss instead of a lipstick.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip-Gloss in Coral Reef
= Since I got a coral lipstick, I thought it would be perfect to top it off with a coral lip-gloss.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip-Gloss in Hot Pink
= I thought because the fuchsia fusion lipstick was going to turn out to be a hot pink, this gloss would be great to top it off. Of course the lipstick wasn’t really a hot pink, but I still applied over it and it still looks nice, but I feel this gloss is so much better on it own. It’s so pigmented and gorgeous looking on the lips.
*********************************************
Lipstick Tag
Isn’t ironic how I pretty much hauled lipsticks and then get tagged to do the lipstick tag *giggles* I’m so silly
… But any ways …
I was tagged by Vintage Makeup to do the lipstick tag! Thank you so much Vintage, you’re such a sweet heart for even thinking of me!
Please if your not following Vintage Makeup, you should definitely do so, she has lots of awesome reviews for you to check out ---> Vintage Makeup
So when you’re tagged you’re supposed to answer a series of questions and tag other bloggers (I have no idea how many, but I’ll tag 6 bloggers) … so lets get started:

1) When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
= LOL yes, but I distinctly remember I could never touch them, my mom would put it on me if I asked her. The reason I couldn’t touch them is I would press it too hard against my lips and would break it LOL *oops* Sorry MOM!!!
2) How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
= I was never really a huge lipstick fan back in the day, but I would receive lipsticks as gifts before. However that really doesn’t really count as answering a question. The first or rather the first 3 lipsticks I ever bought on my own was about 3 or 4 years ago (I bought them altogether), it was The N.Y.C lipstick in blossom, petal, and ruby.
3) Pink or red lipstick?
= PINK for sure!!! I can’t really seem to find a red lipstick that will suit and compliment my skin tone.
4) The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
= The lipsticks I bought in my haul, there were about $5.94 USD each, which is such a good deal on its own. I really don’t believe in purchasing expensive high end lipsticks, unless it’s on sale or really something worth buying.
5) And the cheapest?
= The N.Y.C lipsticks I bought 3 or 4 years ago, they were only .99 cents!!! So cheap right!?!
6) What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
= Maybe used it as a blush, but I don’t really think that’s bizarre … is it?
7) If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
= um I don’t have great knowledge about lipstick brands, but if I had to choose from what I used would be Revlon lipsticks. Simply because there affordable, comes in many different shades, great quality, and if I’m not mistaken they do not do animal testing.

People I tag =
1) Jennifer :) ~ (Questjen)
2) Venus In Virgo
3) Dewi (MayClover)
4) Charming Vanity (Vanity is addiction)
5) Pink Orchids (Welcome to my crafty little corner)
6) Mimi (What Mimi Writes)
*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Bruno Mars – Somewhere in Brooklyn…
I love this song, it makes me want go out and buy the outfit his describing lol.

Video From ---> laurw
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout! :)

    I really don't buy high end lipsticks either, the few I have I got in sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I love targets!!
    Thanks for the tag, I'll try to do it when I get a moment XOXO
    Love Bruno Mars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how fun! i love all the stuff you got! and thanks for the tag - i'll work on it this weekend! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul!
    Thanks for tagging me, I also tagged you for the Handwriting tag (http://mayclover.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-tag-blog-award.html) ! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great make up haul!! you got so many lip gloss and lipstick!! and i love the false lashes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear, thank you for taggingme!! I'm quite excited to do this tag! I have been away, and will be away for a little longer as i have exams, but i still check in to read blogs and comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naw thanks for tagging me! This seems like fun to do :) Nice haul, I absolutely love the Revlon Super Lustrous lippies <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haul! I prefer pink lipstick too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like bruno mars music right now - my sister got me hook on some of his songs haha

    nice lipstick haul - revlon are so cheap in the US, kinda envious haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a member appreciation giveaway and the prize is MAC blush pearls. Have a great day XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Vintage Makeup --- Aww you're so welcome!
    Me Too 8)

    @ Venus In Virgo --- LOL Me too!

    @ Mimi --- LOL Thx!

    @ MayClover --- You're Welcome, and thank you 8)

    @ augustalolita --- Thx!

    @ PinkOrchids --- AWW hope to see you soon!

    @ Jennifer :) ~ --- You're Welcome dear 8)

    @ DinaXYYan --- Thank you 8)

    @ Nic Nic --- LOL I got my sister hooked to him too, how funny.

    @ Venus In Virgo --- Thank for letting me know 8)

    ReplyDelete