Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Handwriting Tag!

I got tagged by the awesome Dewi! Thank You Dewi !!!! <3
Make sure you show love to Dewi by following her blog ---> MayClover

For this tag you have to answer a series of questions, but instead of typing it out like you would normally do, you write it out and scan or take pictures of it and share with us what your handwriting looks like. Fun right!!

The questions are:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write ''The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.''
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.

1st off I want to say sorry, because my scanner decided not to work any more, so I had to take pictures of the answers I wrote. There still pretty read-able, but if you need me to tell you what I wrote down as my answer, please tell me so 8)
If the writing wasn’t clear enough, I tagged:

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

9 comments:

  1. Your hand writing is just like your font, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your handwriting, it's so easy to read! Thanks for tagging me sweety, i'll have to do these tags as soon as i get back to blogging!! xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I really like your handwriting!!:D
    It indeed looks like your font:O amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your handwriting is neat! Thanks for the tag. I don't have a scanner right now but I'll try to take a photo if I can although my camera is crap! Thanks anyway ;) I also posted that video you requested,hope you enjoy it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah, dizzy, thanks for the tag! i've actually wanted to do this... and now i'm officially tagged. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your compliments! i will do this as soon as i have time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't do this, my camera is crap the writing doesn't come up and I have no scanner! :((((
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me!
    I love your handwriting, looks really neat and it looks similar to your blog's font as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Vintage Makeup --- LOL you really think so?

    @ PinkOrchids --- Can't wait till you do 8)

    @ MayClover --- LOL thanks.

    @ Venus In Virgo --- I did, thanks for taking my request 8)

    @ Mimi --- LOL You're so welcome 8)

    @ Ken --- Okay 8)

    @ Venus In Virgo --- It's okay hun 8)

    @ DinaXYYan --- you're welcome, and thank you 8)

    ReplyDelete