Sunday, March 20, 2011

[Makeup Look] Official Day of Spring

YAY! It’s finally SPRING! For me spring is a kinda bitter sweet moment for me, I love the fact you get to see everything come back to life and because the weather will be warmer (so tired of the cold), but unfortunately my allergies act up like crazy till winter comes back around *SIGH*
But here’s a spring makeup look for you all, this is inspired by the spring trend for this year, hope you like it.
*Brows*
= N.Y.C Classic Brow & Liner Pencil in Sable
= Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
*Eyes*
= Sephora Mono Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit (highlight)
= Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Lust (upper lash line and waterline)
= Urban Decay Heavy Glitter Liner in Catfight (lower lash line)
*Lips*
= Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion
= Revlon ColorBurst in Hot Pink

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

11 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love the colors...it reminds me of Mardi Gras! 8)

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way Lust looks, great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'd love to be able to use such bold colours!

    Looks real nice on you, though! <3 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So pretty! I wish I was daring enough to try out makeup looks like that. Well done!!! I found you on mimi's blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

    Come check out my rope bracelet GIVEAWAY and enter when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done! I love the springtime colors too XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always like your looks!
    Yess, finally Spring :D! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo! Very pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours are so intense and dramatic! I agree with the above comments, the colours go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the color combination of your eye makeup! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Rena --- LOL it does huh.

    @ Vintage Makeup --- Me Too! nd Thx!

    @ Amy --- Sure you can, just try it out 8) Thanks BTW

    @ Amy Stewart --- AWW Mimi is so awesome! Thank you for following, I'm following you too 8)

    @ Venus In Virgo --- Thank you 8)

    @ MayClover --- Aww thanks! I know right, I've been dying for summer to come around.

    @ DinaXYYan --- Thx!!!

    @ PinkOrchids --- Thank you very much 8)

    @ Mimi --- Thanks Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this eye look. I wanted this look all about the eyes so I went with a toned down lippy. I feel I should have used a nude instead of pink. I'm not diggin' the pink paired with the eyes... makeup artist in Sydney

    ReplyDelete