Saturday, March 12, 2011

[Haul] WalMart.com, eBay.com, and Dollar Tree

1st purchases are from WalMart.com unfortunately I couldn't find these items at my local Wal-Mart, but I really got great deals from them for purchasing it online.

Remington Smooth and Silky Body Curve Epilator
= This was a great buy, a lot of different epilators are quite expensive, and so I was fortunate enough to find a great epilator for so cheap. I’ll do an accurate review for this product in a month, but I can tell you so far so good.

Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set
= I was so excited when I found this facial brush set, and the best part of it all was it was only $19.99 USD! Which is so much cheaper then the Clarisonic, that typically retails around $160.00-200.00 USD. The other great part about Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set is it as different attachments, each with different uses. I will do a review on this in about a month to let you know what I think about it.
*********************************************
Both eBay purchases were from the seller ExcessAppearl, I’ve ordered from them in a total of 7 times now, it’s obvious that there my favorite eBay seller, they have awesome prices on my favorite brand, Iron Fist.

Iron Fist TeenAge Lobotomy Flats
= I got these cute flats mainly to match a Lipstick Tee I also got from eBay seller ExcessAppearl. I love the chain detail on the flats; it just gives it a perfect touch.

Iron Fist Lipstick Stripe T-Shirt
= I got a tee like this for my sister but its white; I think the black one is cuter, but that’s just me.
*********************************************
So I went to the Dollar Tree and here lately, it’s been my go store for the past month or 2. Despite everything being only $1.00 USD, there are still a lot of good quality products. Everything I’ve purchased from Dollar Tree, I’ve been very pleased with.

April Bath & Shower Microfiber Hand Towel in Pink and Purple
= I got these towels specifically for my face, there very soft and absorbs water very well.

April Bath & Shower Bath Glove
= I got this glove for cleaning my makeup, this glove is like an exfoliating glove, its really nice, I’m thinking on getting a couple more, but for my face.

April Bath & Shower Terry Make-Up Headband
= I recent cut my hair and I’ve short bangs, it’s been kinda difficult to wash my face with my hair in the way. So I thought I could get some good use out of this headband. It super soft it's the same material as the Microfiber Hand Towels I got.

April Bath & Shower Net Bath Sponge 2 pack
= These little sponges are nice, is soft on the skin. I love the fact that is a 2 for 1 deal.

April Bath & Shower Net Bath Sponge on a Stick
= I love this thing for getting my back. It’s nice and soft, good if you have sensitive skin.

April Bath & Shower Body Brush Exfoliator
= This has been my other lover since I 1st got it. I've been using this thing for my legs, arms, and under arm area to exfoliate, to prevent ingrown and helps remove dead skin plus its make my skin so soft and gradually lightens my scars.
*********************************************
I know this is off topic, but I feel like this message should be spread, most of you should know there was an earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan, if you can please donate money to the Red Cross to help the people of Japan that would be awesome.
You can donate Here ---> American Red Cross
But I know others my not have the money to spare, so please help spread the word and prey for all the families in Japan.
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

6 comments:

  1. The Revlon face brush looks nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dizzy!

    I cannot believe that you bought the Revlon Facial Brush set! I've been eyeing it too...but I'm in a money crunch right now so decided to wait...however, I did see that Ulta has it too...and was thinking about using the 20% or $5 off coupon there! 8)
    I'm interested in the epilator too!
    Please do a review on both products!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh can't wait to see what you have to say about the revlon facial brush set!! i've been wanting to get the clairasonic.. but it's so expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am speechless. i'm adding everything on here to my "to buy" list. ;)

    thanks for adding that info about the red cross!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make a review about the revlon face brush :D!!
    Also donated to the Red Cross, praying for Japan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Vintage Makeup --- It does, love the packaging, it's super cute.

    @ Rena --- I had no idea Ulta carried it, maybe I can buy the attachments there instead of online.

    You should get it if you have a coupon for it, so far its a lovely product. But I’ll will definitely do reviews of both products in a month, so keep an eye out.

    @ Lisa --- I agree that the Clairasonic is so expensive, but that’s why the Revlon facial set is so appealing.

    @ Mimi --- I’m glad!

    @ MayClover --- I will so keep an eye out 8)

    Aww your so kind for doing that!

    ReplyDelete