Monday, February 14, 2011

[Makeup Look] Happy Saint Valentine’s Day

Hey you! I hope you’re having an awesome v-day with or without a special someone 8)
I just wanted to share my makeup look with you since I haven’t done one for a while now 8)
This makeup look was glittery, but my camera really didn't pick it up, still I hope you like it.
*Brows*
- N.Y.C Classic Brow & Liner Pencil in
- Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
*Eyes*
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy (inner corner & lid)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Twiced Baked (lightly applied in the outer v & crease)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero (only applied on the top lash line)
Ardell Fashion Lashes in 135
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Catfight (applied on top of zero)
Urban Decay Eyelash Primer (applied on the lower lashes)
Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara (applied on the lower lashes)
*Face/Cheeks*
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion in Pore Perfecting
M.A.C Select Cover Up
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Milani Minerals Blush with Brush in Mai Tai
*Lips*
- Hot Topic Lip Liner in Pink Hot Pink
Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip-gloss in Deep

*********************************************
In the spirit of v-day, I got a couple things for my hubby; an Iron Fist hat
and a gun attachment for the playstation move.
I also treated him to two movies: ‘Gnomeo & Juliet’ and ‘The Green Hornet’. I’d do reviews in the future for you, but I tell you they were both really good. If you can, I recommend you see those movies 8)
*********************************************
I also got my sister (Reeni) a little something for v-day, a cute lipstick tee from iron fist.
*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Bruno Mars – Marry You…

Video From ---> MrChipsongs
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

11 comments:

  1. :) you look beautiful dizzy :) and I want to see those movies! yes, do reviews!!! and i LOVE bruno!!!!! :)
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.. VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    VividFusion on Youtube
    VividFusion on Facebook
    VividFusion on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Make up by Yass --- AWW thx!

    @ Miss Krimson --- thank you 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you had a great valentine's day! and i really look forward to your movie reviews! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look. :) Glad you had a good Valentines Day.

    I'd like to let you know that it's super hard to read your blog with the neon green on white.


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mimi --- I'm glad!

    @ Barbie --- Thank you for the compliment, and thx for letting me know. I change things, so hopefully you can read my blog better. I truly do appreciate your constructive criticism; I’m all open to suggestion to improve my blog 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you lined your eyes there! you look gorgeous, you should do more fotds :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, will also try!
    It looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your valentine's look! I agree with Nic Nic, more FOTDs :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Nic Nic --- Thnak you, and I plan on it 8)

    @ MayClover --- Thx! and I think this look would be super cute on you 8)

    @ DinaXYYan --- Thank you, and I think I will do some more M-U looks.

    @ Ken --- AWW thanks!

    ReplyDelete