Friday, January 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

So if you noticed by the tile, I received my 5th award! YAY! I was granted this award by the lovely and awesome blogger Dewi, please check out her blog ---> MayClover. Thank you so much Dewi, truly you are an amazing person.
*********************************************
So like every award there are a set of rules to follow. So here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
*********************************************
Moving on to the 7 things about myself … I’ve done something like this on a different award, so if you like to check that out, click there ---> Versatile Blogger Award
 
1 = Besides Zombies and Hello Kitty; I ♥ Frankenstein! I think maybe because he resembles kinda like a Zombie LOL! Have you seen the Frankenstein movie, the 1931 movie? It’s such a classic and awesome film.
Picture From ---> Here & Here

2 = Here lately I’ve been addicted on spending my money on zombie footwear LOL. I ♥ Zombies!

3 = My Favorite color is lime green 8)
Picture From ---> Here

4 = Some people may think its tacky, but I ♥ designer sweats 8D Especially Victoria’s Secret P!NK Designer Sweats.
 
Picture From ---> Here & Here

5 = My favorite flower is a white daisy 8)
Picture From ---> Here

6 = As some of you may know & this is what most of this blog is all about, but I ♥ Makeup!
Picture From ---> Here

7 = I ♥ My Dogs! Tuff, Sheila, and Lady!
  
*********************************************
Next the Awesome Bloggers I give this award to is:
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

12 comments:

  1. Tacky?? Who thinks PINK is tacky? I love them! LOL. I cannot believe there are frankenstein footwear out there. That is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Thnaks for tagging me , I will add this to my blog award section when I get a chance. Frankenstein lol! loves it! I enjoyed reading your profile answers. OMG! Your dogs are beautiful XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so much <3 any shoe lover is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kristie --- Surprisingly there are people that think designer sweats are tacky, but I’m with you I love them too lol
    Yea there are even heels and flats too 8)

    @ Venus in Virgo --- Thank you! No problem, I believe you deserve it 8)

    @ Ken --- LOL your’e welcome 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks for the award! and congrats to you too! frankenstein is a very interesting movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come enter my giveaway for a chance to win a Smashbox brush set, eye palette, shimmering pearls and more! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award!
    Your dogs are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the award hun! Sorry this reply is a bit late! But thanksssss!!!!! <3 xXxXxXxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love designer sweat pants! They are so not tacky. You can look adorable while lounging about.
    Its brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really sure I left a comment here :O!!
    Thank you, you are so sweet<3!!
    Also love the white daisy<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Nic Nic --- You're so welcome and thank you 8)

    @ Venus In Virgo --- Thanks for letting me know, I hope I win LOL

    @ DinaXYYan --- You're welcome and thx 8)

    @ beautybow --- Welcome 8)

    @ PinkOrchids --- Its okay, better late then never 8)

    @ mckinseyann --- I agree, but there are alot of people who think so, IDK why. thx for stopping by and leaving a comment, hope to see you again 8D

    @ MayClover --- Blogger as been acting funky here lately so I'm not suprised if you did and it never showed up. You're welcome tho 8D

    ReplyDelete