Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Holiday Haul Part #1: Christmas Came Early For Me!

Before and after x-mas I always have a mini shopping spree for myself. I really don’t buy anything for myself any other time of the year expect if it’s my birthday or if there is a real, real good sale going on. Anyways I went to David and Goliath Tees Website, to get some Zombie Gear! If you don’t know by know … I’m a true die hard ZOMBIE LOVER LOL.

1st thing I got was the “I Heart Zombies” Luxury Crew Neck Tee
Description from DAVIDANDGOLIATHTEES.COM = mmmm braaaaiiiiinnnsssss....
“I Heart Zombies" is offered in Black with distressed soft hand ink. David & Goliath’s Luxury Crew Neck Tees are 100% cotton jersey; made of our super soft combed ringspun yarn. Please note that this product is a junior's fit.
WAS = $24.97 --- GOT IT FOR = $10.00
My Thought = I love the print on this tee, sooo cute!

2nd is the “Zombees” Juniors Luxury Crew Neck Tee
Description from DAVIDANDGOLIATHTEES.COM = “Zombees” is offered in Kelly Heather with soft hand ink. David & Goliath’s Luxury Crew Neck Tees are 50/50 (Poly/Cotton) jersey; made of our super soft combed ringspun yarn. Please note that this product is a junior's fit.
WAS = $24.97 --- GOT IT FOR = $10.00
My Thought = I thought this tee was so funny and cute! I love the combo of bees and zombies lol.

And 3rd is the “Zombees” French Terry Tote Bag
Description from DAVIDANDGOLIATHTEES.COM = "Zombees" is a 100% Cotton Reversible French Terry Tote Bag with trademarked David & Goliath Printed Lining. Offered in Yellow. Please note that this product is a junior's fit.
WAS = $20.97 --- GOT IT FOR = $10.00
My Thought =  Of course I wanted to match with my “Zombees” Tee + I love the fact that this tote is reversible. I think I like the green side better, which side do you like best?
One thing the site didn’t tell or show you is it has a cute little design on the back, on the bottom corner … here’s a picture I took of it:
FYI = I got each item for $10.00, because all of them were on sale, shipping cost about $8.32, so my total was $38.32 USD. I think that’s a really good price since David and Goliath is a pretty expensive brand, but they have oh so cute stuff, why not splurge a little right? LOL. I do hate that ground shipping was $8.32, that’s just a tad too much in my opinion especially for ground shipping *argh
So overall the David and Goliath website is pretty good to order from, they informed/e-mailed me, saying my order was confirmed, but they did not tell me they sent it, but I do believe that did send it out that day, which was a Tuesday and I received my package on Friday of that week. I rate davidandgoliathtees.com a B- overall. I do plan on getting some more items from this site, but I’ll probably wait for a sale or a deal though, because of the shipping fee.
*********************************************
CURRENT MUSIC OBSESSION: Dr. Dre Featuring Snoop Dogg & Akon - Kush…
Video From ---> 8D
*********************************************
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

4 comments:

  1. LOL I really like the zomBEES shirt and tote. They brought a smile onto my face. LOL

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha those zombees are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rena --- I'm glad 8)

    @ Miss Krimson --- I agree 8D

    @ MayClover --- LOL yea they are

    ReplyDelete