Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

YAY! I’m so happy to announce my 3rd Award, The Versatile Blogger!
The Lovely Dewi A.K.A MayClover graced me with this award, and I seriously thank you Dewi, from the bottom of my heart!
Please everybody Check out her blog --->MayClover^^
===================================================================
Here are the rules to follow when you accept ''The Versatile Blogger'' Award 8D
1) Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2) Share seven things about yourself.
3) Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4) Leave you recipients a note, telling them about the award.
=================================================================== 
So 7 Things About Myself Are:
1 = I ♥ Zombies! I know it sounds weird, but I’m just obsessed with anything zombie related. Oh! Which reminded me, have you guys been watching the new AMC series “The Walking Dead” AAHHHHH I freaking LOVE IT!!!
Image From ---> Here

2 = I ♥ Hello Kitty! Especially if it’s a Zombie Hello Kitty AHAHAHAHA … AHAHAHAHA … TeeHee
Image From ---> Here

3 = I’m kinda crazy … can you tell? But it keeps me from being insane ROTFL
Image From ---> Here

4 = I ♥ Coffee! I need my regular doses to function in life 8P
Image From ---> Here

5 = I ♥ Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers!
 

6 = I’m a Perfectionist or have OCD! I need things to be tidy and in a certain order.
Image From ---> Here

7 = I ♥ Adante! We’ve been together for 5 years now … I honestly don’t know what I do without him.
===================================================================
I've to give ''The versatile blogger'' award to:
===================================================================
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award bubs!! you deserve it! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah those zombies!! That Hello Kitty is freaky! :O
    Oooh also love Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this from another blogger too! LOL! THANKS!
    I enjoyed reading your answers XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award babe!! I LOVE YOUUU <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ PinkOrchids --- Thank you hun!

    @ MayClover --- lol I think the Hello Kitty Zombie is cute lol.

    @ Venus In Virgo --- lol oops! you still deserve it!

    @ amanda --- You're welcome! LOVE YEA 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! LOL at the Zombie Hello Kitty, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Dina (XYYan) --- You're Welcome 8D

    ReplyDelete