Thursday, December 9, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Hey There! I wanted to tell you I got my 4th award from the lovely Pink Orchids!
Her blog is ---> Welcome to my crafty little corner =), seriously check her out! And I also wanted to add that she has her own little online shop, where she makes hand made jewelry. A lot of what she makes is just uniquely beautiful and perfect as a Christmas gift for a friend or family member;
check it out here ---> Kawaii Crystals

When you receive this award … all you have to do is pass it onto 15 bloggers … pretty easy right?
So I pass this award on to these lovely bloggers:
Melissa --- Glamorous Lis
Please make sure you check out these lovely blogs if you haven’t already 8D

OX Dizzy

9 comments:

  1. Thanks soooo much honeybee ^.^ Means a lot!
    I'm gonna have to pass it on as well..
    I'll do that tommorow sooo much fun!

    Have a lovely day :D

    ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much! I will add this in my side bar with the others I have when I get a chance, Im so busy with holiday stuff. I really appreciate this :) You rock! Thanks for that link as well XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the award love!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz to the winners!!
    And yes (about the candy nails XD) it will melt lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Melissa --- You're Welcome!

    @ Venus In Virgo --- Welcome! I feel yea on the hoilday stuff, I have crazy hours for work, and I still haven't even began to figure out what to get for the fam.

    @ amanda --- You're so welcome!

    @ PinkOrchids --- Thanks love!

    @ MayClover --- Thank for letting me know, I was wondering. It's a great idea, but if it melts off I don't think I'll even attempt it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u dear =]
    join my giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! You're sure one lovely blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Ken --- Welcome 8) and I will

    @ Dina (XYYan) --- AWWW thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete