Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Birthday Haul Part #4 (AllCosmeticsWholesale.com)

I’ve been eyeballing AllCosmeticsWholesale.com since a follower told me a year ago. I’ve been researching and scoping out to see if it’s a legitimate site to order off of. And so far I have found no reason to not trust the site. All Cosmetics Wholesale also known as ACW sells high end and drug store products at whole sale price, which is nice if you’re on a budget, and you get your favorite expensive brand for pretty cheap 8D
So the makeup products I got are:

The Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Heist [7.99(ACW Price) --- 17.00 (Regular Retail Price)]
The Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Purple Haze [7.99(ACW Price) --- 17.00 (Regular Retail Price)]
and the Pop Beauty Eye Cake in Olive Eyes [4.99(ACW Price) --- 19.00 (Regular Retail Price)]
So ordering these items on this site I saved about $32.03USD, Great right?
Oh and I forgot to add, that the products I received are real, it is not fake, thank goodness!
Also AllCosmeticsWholesale.com is changing the name to there site, if your interested in buying from them, it is Suite7Beauty.com

...SONG OF THE DAY: Lykke Li - Let It Fall...
I wanted to do something new and do a song of the day. I wanna do this as a kinda random thing, whenever I get obsessed with a new song lol. Tell me what to you think of this idea? YAY or NAY ?

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Have you tried any of these products I mentioned? Did you Love It Or Hate It?

8 comments:

  1. omg, endless hauls! lol how much did you spend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Daphne --- lOl this is the last haul.
    To be exact I spent $25.72 on this order, really cheap 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, i've never tried any of these products, but they look great! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much birthday hauls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mimi --- lOl good to know 8D

    @ Dina (XYYan) --- lOl this will be the last one 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a bargain!!! Do they ship to the UK??? xX p.s. i love your hauls =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lykke Li my love , i love her voice

    have u heard of Until we bleed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ PinkOrchids --- All Cosmetics wholesale ships worldwide! Shipping rates are based on weight, not total value of purchase. Therefore you will need to go through the checkout process to get your shipping fee. All shipping rates are given PRIOR to paying.
    I hoped that helped 8D

    @ v a m p i r e --- She does have a great voice! and yes I heard the song intil we bleed, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete