Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Birthday Haul Part #3 (Sephora.com)

I never bought anything from Sephora’s website before, but the experience was nice. They e-mail me the things I have ordered, a confirmation of that order, and they stat when they have sent it. I definitely recommend ordering from there site, if your thinking about it. I also became a beauty insider, since I was ordering from there site, might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone, so to speak. Oh! And thanks Mimi, for the info on becoming a beauty insider, I appreciate the help 8D
So moving on to what I got:
The Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in True Love, because it was on sale for $24.00 (just to let you know that’s not the only reason). I believe it usually retails for $34.00, so I saved about 10 dollars, which isn’t too bad. I think even without the sale this palette was still very well priced.
 
When you order online you get 3 free samples, which is great. I like is cause it really gives you an idea of the product that you want, without the commitment. So I got …
The Stila One Step Makeup Foundation in Dark Sample (0.02 oz)
The Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel Sample (0.3 oz). This was quite more then I was expecting, I think I have to put it in a jar so it won't go to waste.  
And the Anastasia Line Erasing Serum Sample (0.067 oz)
 
The last thing I got is a birthday present from Sephora. Every year on your birthday Sephora will send you a gift, but this only happens when you’re a beauty insider though, so sign up to be a beauty insider, it’s totally worth it. The gift Sephora sent me is the Sephora Collection Beautiful Eyes Kit.
 
So that’s all I got from Sephora.com, make sure you keep and eye out for my review on some of these products, which I should have up near the end of November 8D

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Have you tried any of these products I mentioned? Did you Love It Or Hate It?

4 comments:

  1. The Kat Von D palette looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the same birthday gift from sephora! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed this post! Happy Be-lated Birthday! I got a Sephora mini haul too. Dont you hate how tiny that little birthday box is? At least the eyeshadow color was nice. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dina (XYYan) --- It really is pretty and the packaging is the cherry on top.

    @ Mimi --- lOl you did, didn’t you, how funny.

    @ VenusInVirgo --- Thanks! lOl yeah I was really surprised how tiny it actually was, but its still pretty cool that Sephora sends you a b-day gift 8D makes me feel special teehee

    ReplyDelete