Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Birthday Haul Part #2

For the 2nd part of my birthday is small as well, but I went shopping on Sunday (The weekend after my birthday) and I just could not find anything I want, and it helped that some of the stores I went to moved or just was not there for whatever reason. I guess that day was just not my day to shop. I still got a few items though, but most of them are things I was running out of.

1st thing on my list is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I really like the new applicator on it, very nice to use. I was planning to get the squeeze tube for the Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but I couldn’t seem to find it in stores, so I probably have to go on online for that.
2nd thing is the DUO eyelash adhesive in clear. I really love wearing false lashes, but I’ve not been wearing them because the DUO glue I had was just not working any more, I guess it was just getting old? But finally my makeup looks can look more complete 8D
The next items I got are the N.Y.C Classic Brow and Liner Pencil in Dark Brown (922) and Sable (925). It seems like N.Y.C change the formula of the liner/brow pencil, from the last one I had.
Last but not least I got a new pair of Nike shoes. I’m a total sneakers girl 99.5% of the time, and my favorite sneakers are high top Nike’s in whatever color lOl.
I really like the design on the shoes, it a pretty cool ombre effect. For this past week, I’ve been finding anything pink or yellow, or white to wear with the shoes hehe. I know…I’m a dork 8D
So that’s all for now 8D there still is a couple more birthday haul’s coming so look out for that.
Also I will be doing reviews on these products in the middle November so stay tuned lOl 8D

Oh! And on a totally different note, when I was shopping around I saw this van that looks like the van from Scooby-Doo lOl. I was afraid to take more pictures of it because the owner might pop up and yell at me or something haha.
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Have you tried any of these products I mentioned? Did you Love It Or Hate It?

5 comments:

  1. aaahhh, scooby-doo! and i really have to get the eyelash adhesive. great birthday haul! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes !!
    The van is exactly the same ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! The shoes look so pretty and the scooby-doo van is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Birthday Haul~
    Hhahah that Scooby Doo van is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mimi --- The Duo lash adhesive is the best to get for false lash.

    @ Make up by Yass --- Me too!

    @ Dina (XYYan) --- Thank you! the shoe are my fav too.

    @ MayClover --- Thanks 8D
    lOl Yea!

    ReplyDelete