Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reeni’s Homcoming Look

My sister is a freshman in high school, and she going to go to homecoming. I’m also proud to say she got nominated to be the freshman homecoming queen! But unfortunately she did not win 8( which is total BULL! Oh well I guess, there is always next year, right?
But anyways, she wanted me to do her makeup and this is want we ended up with:
*Brows*
= Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
*Eyes*
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
= Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadow in Mushroom (base)
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick (lid)
= Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Zero (outer corner)
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Maui Wowie (inner half of lid)
= M.A.C Eyeshadow in Queen’s Jewel (lower lash line)
= Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Lust (waterline)
= Cover Mascara (lashes)
*Face/Cheeks*
= Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion in Pore Perfecting
= Revlon ColorStay Foundation
= Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in Gentle Pink
*Lips*
= N.Y.C Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Blossom
= Urban Decay UltraGlide Lip-gloss in Quiver

Here are more pictures I took of her:

The next pictures shows Reeni with her hair done; it’s amazing how you can finish up a look with a simple hair do.
Now here is a pic of Reeni and her BF. There really cute together 8D and I forgot to mention her BF actually gave her a bouquet of beautiful flowers when he picked her up 8D Aww young love.
lOl I had to add this pic in, I was taking a pick of Reeni, then she suddenly bent down to grab something, I forget what, but has she was coming up I got this result hehe
Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Tell me what do think of this look? Love It Or Hate It?

7 comments:

  1. She's soo pretty in tht dress. The make up really goes well with the outfit! U did a great job. The last photo was cute, it made me laugh.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is so pretty , wow to have been nominated is so awesome , why din they let her win !! argh

    and to have a cool sis like you to do her make up is just so wonderful

    i love how u work the colors on her

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Makeup by Yass --- She is 8D

    @ Charming Vanity --- The dress is very pretty, it was inspiration for this look.
    Thank you and I’m glad I made you laugh 8D

    @ v a m p i r e --- She is very pretty, I agree 8D
    I’m little disappointed that she didn’t win too, I think she deserves it in my opinion.
    lOl thank you, you’re too kind 8D

    @ MayClover --- hehe I’m very glad that you do.

    ReplyDelete