Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My B-Day! YAY! + Official Day of Autumn Makeup Look

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I officially turned 20 years old at 3:51 a.m.! Good Bye teenage years, I will miss you! I really wish I could just stop aging at this time, and stay 19 forever! Sadly life just doesn’t work that way…BAH! *sigh* but I guess I’ll make the most of it and see what happens from here.
So today is Wednesday ... I think I’m spoiling myself and celebrating my birthday on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; as well hehe 8).
You my be think that I’m a DIVA lOl, but I have to spilt my time with my family, my BF’s family, my BF, my friends, my sister in law, finishing my tattoo, and getting a piercing (still debating on that though). IDK I’ll see how this week turns out?
N-E-ways today is the official day of autumn, so that means an autumn inspired makeup look plus this doubles up has a cute b-day look too 8D.
  

*Brows*
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
*Eyes*
Urban Decay Primer Potion
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chains (lid and outer part of the lower lashline)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog (crease)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked (inner tear duct and inner part of the lower lashline)
= Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (highlight)
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx (upper lash line and waterline)
Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara in Black
*Face  Cheeks*
Boots No.7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation
Milani Minerals Blush W/ Brush in Mai-Tai
*Lips*
Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip gloss in Hustle

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Tell me, what do think of this look? Love It Or Hate It?
And if you want to check my last Season inspired look check it out here --->Official Day of Summer

16 comments:

  1. I love the loook!!!! It's sooooooo PRETTY!!!
    Great job. =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...btw HAPPY 20th Birthday babe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Being 20 isn't so bad, actually I much, much preferred my twenties to my teenage years (I'd NEVER want to become a teenager again!). Makes me sound too old so I'm going to stop :-) I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday darling! you're so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Hope you have a blast :)
    You look really gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous !!
    and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Charming Vanity --- Thanks Hun 8D

    @ Café Bellini --- lOl you’re too funny! Thank you 8D

    @ amanda --- Thanks 8D

    @ Dina (XYYan) --- Thank you and I will 8D

    @ Makeup by Yass --- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look! It's so pretty. I'm not very big on makeup lol. x3 Hehe... Anyways, I'm new to your blog and I lurrve it. :D I'm going to follow you. :D
    Happy birthday!!!!!! :D Mine's on the 28th. Lol
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! sO BUSY WITH EXAMS THAT I'M LATE WITH MY HAPPY BDAY WISHES! STILL...HAPPY BDAY DEAR!

    <33 RENA

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ JodieeHeartzYou --- Thank you for the kind comments and following me!
    Happy early birthday 8D

    @ Rena --- lOl you’re right on time hun 8D Thank you 8D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ JodieeHeartzYou --- You're Welcome 8D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Nadine Natalin --- Thanks 8D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a fab one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Nic Nic --- Thank you and i did 8D

    ReplyDelete