Sunday, August 22, 2010

8 Questions

I was tagged by Pink Orchids to play 8 questions. Thank you Pink Orchids!
Please check out her blog if you haven’t already

Rules:
1) People who were tagged must answer 8 questions,
2) Then make their own 8 questions
3) And pass it on to 8 other blogger buddies in order to continue the cycle.

Questions I Must Answer:
1. What is your greatest regret?
--- I not going to lie, but I have many regrets in my life. The biggest would be the fact that I was so mean to others even when they didn’t even deserve it, I really did make there life a living hell. I’M SO SORRY!
2. Which country would you want to visit before you die? And why.
--- Japan! I was born there but I was too young to even remember anything.
3. What is your greatest achievement?
--- My high school diploma!
4. What is your pet peeve?
--- lOl I have so many, but the biggest one is un-cleanliness
5. What was/is your favourite subject at school and why?
--- Heath and Biology, because I find the human body to be interesting, and I like to know how things work.
I would love to be a doctor or a nurse, but dismantled bodies and large amounts of body fluid and blood freak me out! OH irony!
6. If you had to, would you eat a dog or a cat?
--- Just because I’m Asian doesn’t mean I currently eat dogs -_- (just to clear the air lol) But if I had to choose to eat a cat or a dog I WOULD EAT ……………………………………………. a cat 8(
7. Who do you prefer Jennifer Anniston or Angelina Jolie?
--- Of Course Angelina Jolie! She is beautiful and a great actress.
8. This is the most important question of them all; Team Edward or Team Jacob???!?!?
--- HAHAHA Team Edward 8D

My Questions For People I Tag:
1 --- What’s your favorite song? And why?
2 --- Would you rather be the last person alive on earth or would you rather be stuck with the last person alive, which happens to be Prince?
3 --- What’s you’re most prized possession? And why?
4 --- If you can have one super power, what would it be? And why?
5 --- Would you rather be stuck in a room with Richard Simmons or would you rather be stuck in a room with Adolf Hitler?
6 --- What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
7 --- If you can go back in time? Where would you go? And why?
8 --- MAC or PC?

I Tag:

I Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

3 comments:

  1. wow, how interesting, you were born in japan?! that's really cool. i've been to japan, but just in the airport, haha. ;)

    thanks for the tag! i'll try to do this sometime this week! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg :P
    Im planning to go to Japan next year! :P
    & Thanks for the tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mimi --- lOl

    @ Daphne --- Aww you're lucky! I hope to see Japan again before I die.

    ReplyDelete