Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Product Review: Eyelash Template from PrettyandCute.com

Description from PRETTYANDCUTE.COM = Easy to use Eyelash template. Comes with easy grip holder and upper and lower comb. This template is use for putting Mascara on. Using the template can help avoid, clumps, and mascara on your upper and lower eyelids.
Price = $2.50 USD

My Opinion/Review = Pretty and Cute's eyelash template is now an item I can’t live without.
For me the mornings or any other time of day, I’m not very coordinated with the mascara wand. I usually tend to hit my freshly made eyeshadow application. And if you know what I mean, you know what a pain in the ass it is when you’re trying to fix your mistake. So using this template really simplified my life a bit. Now there are many types of eyelash temples out there, I specifically like this one from Pretty and Cute, because it fits my eyes perfectly and comfortably. The very end or pointed part of the template, I think is a lash comb, but it’s to sharp and pokey for my having near my eyes. Another down fall of the eyelash template is that it’s made out of plastic, and I feel like I can’t travel with it because it might break.
Overall I do like this template, but I’ll still see if there any other better ones out there. But this is great for a starter. 
Pretty and Cute does not sell this item any more, but you can get the new one they have Here --->prettyandcute.com

=Overall score: ★★★★☆=

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Let me know what you think of the eyelash template! Love It Or Hate It? Have you tried any other eyelash templates? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Where can you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristie --- Oops I should have posted that, but you can get it at prettyand cute.com

    ReplyDelete