Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vegas Goodies!

Every year at summer, my sister (Reeni) always spends time with are mom at Vegas, and every year I can never make it! Oh well there’s always next year?
N-E-Ways, my sis comes back with gifts for me (she’s so sweet!) every time without fail. She always gets me some sort of Urban Decay stuff, and if you know me, you will know I’m a total Urban Decay kinda girl. Here are the couple things she got me:

Liquid Liner in Ecstasy
 
I’m really digging the Ecstasy Liner; it’s so bold and beautiful.

Brow Box in Brown Sugar
I will do a review on these bad boys in a week or 2. Just to play with it and get the most accurate review for you.

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Have you tried the Liquid Liner in Ecstasy or the Brow Box? What did you think of them?

3 comments:

  1. How nice of your sister to get UD for you. Enjoy the new goodies. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristie & Dina (XYYan) --- yes my sis is very nice 8D

    ReplyDelete