Saturday, July 10, 2010

Plato’s Closet Grab Bag Haul!

So earlier I posted that Plato’s Closet is having a sale today till 8:00 PM, where you get a bag and you try to fill it up with as many things as possible and you get it all for $10.00USD.
So the bag was tinier than I thought about 10 by 12 but I still fitted 5 pairs of jeans into it, and I got a cute retro type of strapless baby doll top, that the lady so kindly said I can have that included into my bag. So I got 91 Dollars worth of clothes for only 10 Dollars + tax which were only .85 cents. Wow what a deal right! Here are pics of my finds. I need to alter some of the jeans cuz I’m so short, so I think on planning to do a tutorial on that.
Even if they don’t have any sale going on I would still buy clothes there cuz it’s so cheap.
If you have a Plato’s Closet near you, defiantly check it out. And make sure you check out when they do a grab bag sale, they have one in the summer and in the winter.

A Little Info on Plato’s Closet and What it is:
At Plato's Closet you'll find a huge selection of trendy, designer styles as well as those every day basics you can't live without - all at up to 70% off mall retail prices!
Most of there stores buy and sell girls sizes 0/1 to 15/16 and guys size 28 to 40 waist.
Plato’s Closet is not your typical secondhand clothing store. The gently used clothing and accessories that they buy are: top-name brands, cool, hip, trendy, and clean. Typically they buy items that have been in the retail stores within the past 12 to 18 months.

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I'm digging the cropped jeans. They're great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristie --- I love them too, unfortunately I’m so short they look like high waters, I’m have to figure out what I want to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live in north carolina and was wondering if there is a big sale any time soon ??? if so when is it im going shopping with a few gurls this sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous --- hi, Plato’s Closet only has the grab bag sale in the winter and summer for one day, but fortunately for you they still have very good prices for clothes every day. Just check out there site to see if there is any sales going on or look for your local Plato’s Closet Store and call them up. There site is PlatosCloset.Com
    I hope this helps. If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it really busy? Did a lot of people know about it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anonymous --- I went later, after the madness, lots of people were waiting way before the store even opened. If you’re trying to go to the next grab bag sale, make sure you get up hella early. I’m making sure I do that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i was just wondering what the prices at pc were . Ive never been but im going tomorrow and i need an estimate on diff stuff they hav. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete