Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Product Review: ON SCo Strawberry Mint Flavored Lip Balm from Old Navy

Ingredients = Mineral oil, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Flavor, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglycerides, Mentha Piperita, (Peppermint) oil, Sodium Saccharin.
Net Weight = 0.4oz / llg

---> I happened to receive this product from my mom, when she went up to Hawaii. Apparently she got this lip balm from old navy. I checked old navy’s online site, and they don’t carry it any more. You can check your stores to see if they still have this at your old navy or not. I also found out that they don’t just carry the strawberry mint flavor but a few more verities, like green apple mint… I think? 
Anyways on to the review: The packing is super cute, I love the pink!
This lip balm has a tube-tip applicator, which I like. You can easy control the amount of product you want on your lips unless you’re not paying attention. At first when I saw it was a strawberry mint concoction, I thought EWW gross! What was my mom thinking?! But to my surprise the lip balm smelled good and tastes good, not like I eat lip balm on my spare time but I always lick my lips. The texture is like a lip gloss without the stickiness to it, it’s more of a soft consistency almost like an oil, because it absorbs in to your lips. The color of it is clear but gives a nice shine or glow (depending how much you put on) to your lips.
It most definitely is a good lip balm. You can really feel the lip balm soak in to your lips leaving a hint of a tingle; cause of the peppermint. It softens those dry-chapped-flaky lips and keeps them soft for a period of time. Overall I love it; I don’t know what i'll do if I run out.

=Overall score: ★★★★★=

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy
Let me know what you think of this product! Love It Or Hate It?

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love it...
    super cute package!!
    I didnt know Old Navy carried makeup!?
    Ill have to go get myself a few ;)

    thanks great post !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't sell this anymore :( It was my favorite too!!!

    ReplyDelete