Friday, March 19, 2010

Splurging on Pretty & Cute

This will be the 3rd time I order from PRETTYANDCUTE.COM. After X-mas I immediately had to get so things from pretty and cute, it was just so hard to pick what I want and my sis actually asked me if I can get a couple of things for her too.
Order Date: Sunday 27th December, 2009
Received On: Wednesday 30th December, 2009
Sub-Total: $99.49
Table Rate (Best Way): $0.00
Total: $99.49
(I think you get a option of free shiping when you purchase up to $75.00USD in merchandise?)

This item is for my sister, for the contact lenses she got from MYCANDYEYES.COM (I DO NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM THIS SITE! There a pain and a nightmare to deal with!)
Solid Monkey $6.00USD
 
Contains =
- Tweezers
 
- Empty solution bottle

- Left and right contact case

Sister Opinion/Review = Adorable! It’s so handy. It doesn’t require too much space and yet it’s easy to keep track of. And it’s so unique!

Next my sister (Reeni) and I decided to get rings, like the sister bracelet I thought up LoL (Still sounds corny), we decided to get rings. One black on for me and one for her and one white one for me and one for her.
Bow Black $5.00USD each & Bow White $5.00USD each
(My sister modeling the rings)
Sister Opinion/Review = Love’em! Cute! Goes with any thing I wear and it’s out there!
My Opinion/Review = I love the fact that you can adjust the size of the ring, but on the site it showed that the black bow ring is completely black, but in actuality it has a lining of white/clear stone found on the white bow ring.
Picture on site:
Picture of mine:
 
The rings are really expensive to other rings in my local stores, but seem like it will hold up for a long time.

If you know me well you know I'm a huge Hello Kitty Fan, but I'm not so crazy where I need all Hello Kitty things. I’ve been looking for a Hello Kitty necklace but could not find any to my taste, till I saw this on Pretty & Cute.
Kitty Drop $10.00USD

Description from PRETTYANDCUTE.COM = Length: 13"
My Opinion/Review = This is really KAWAII!! It looks exactly like it does online and you can adjust the length. The down fall is it a bit expensive, pretty and cute should really cut the price in half of there jewelry section.

I’m really obsessed with Pretty & Cutes Glasses, and recently they put up some new ones, I had to jump at the chance to get them.
Classy Frame $15.50USD

Description from PRETTYANDCUTE.COM = We are seeing more and more Ulzzang with more unique frames. As the trend became more and more popular, the demand on new design of cute frames has been high. These square classy frames will enhance anyone's features, dark or light skin. These glasses come with Non-prescribed UV protected frames. The great thing about these frames are, you can bring them to your optometrist and get them prescribed and use them as real glasses. Regular frames cost $100-$200 dollars; it is only $10-$20 dollars on PRETTYANDCUTE.COM. Measurements: 5 1/4“ x 5 7/8”
My Opinion/Review = What else can I say bout these glasses but REALLY CUTE!!! OH! And these can fit any face shape, perfect universal glasses.

Ulzzang Square Frame $14.50USD
Description from PRETTYANDCUTE.COM = Got a round face? Let the shape of your Ulzzang glasses balance your features out. These glasses come with Non-prescribed UV protected frames. The great thing about these frames are, you can bring them to your optometrist and get them prescribed and use them as real glasses. Regular frames cost $100-$200 dollars; it is only $10-$20 dollars on PRETTYANDCUTE.COM.
My Opinion/Review = This is another hit for me, like the other frame this can also fit most face shapes, but it more ideal for a round face if you didn’t read the description from PRETTYANDCUTE.COM.

2 in 1 Face Up Roller $10.00USD
I saw that this product on pretty and cutes site and it got a great review on it, so I thought why not get it. When i recived my order, the face roller was broken and I contacted pretty and cute the next day and sending them a picture of the damge good. I think i recived a new one within 3 days. I will write a detailed review a month from now to really feel out this product.
The damage product:

The New One They Sent Me! :)

Haoyibai $1.50USD for 1
I saw this similar product on YouTube (link to there channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/blackheadnomore)(link to there blog - http://blackheadnomore.blogspot.com/), and it looked like it worked will. I will also do a more detailed review on this product on a later date.

Japan Epi Stick Facial Hair Removal Tool $4.99USD
A YouTube guru “Bubzbeauty” (Link for her Channel -http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty ) did a review on a product called my spring it (you can get it here - http://www.myspringit.com/) and then I saw this same product but named different on Pretty & Cute. I will do a more in-depth review on this product on a later date.
(Bubzbeauty review video: The spring it review is between 0:33-2:15)


Eyelash Temple $2.50USD
I also saw this product on a YouTube channel FashsionGuide (link to channel http://www.youtube.com/user/fashionguide) and love the way it looked. I will do a more in-depth review on this product on a later date.

Dariya Japan Hair/Fringe Grip (2 Pieces) $3.50USD

And this too I saw one of my favorite YouTube guru (link to channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzkittie) using this product and this got a get review. I will do a more in-depth review on this product on a later date.

Hope You Enjoyed This Entry. Till Next Time!
OX Dizzy

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried their 23" hair extensions?
    if you have could you give a review?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous --- Sorry! But I have not tried the extensions. With my next purchase I was thinking on getting there Kawaii Bun.
    I was reading thru the reviews of the curl and straight extensions, and they all looked good. Many people stated it looked very real for synthetic extensions, and its a great steal. So if you’re thinking on purchasing this item, definitely get it. I trust pretty and cute has the best quality in there merchandise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete