Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Candy Eye Issue is Resolved

So has some of you may know I wrote a post about a little over a month ago bashing mycandyeyes.com, because I ordered a pair of contacts on November 28, 2009 and have not received till now after I e-mailed them several times. They contacted me thru my blog, on the post I made, saying they would really like to solve this situation, and contact them. So I did, and they have finally sent the contacts, and I gave them to my younger sister, who was actually the one who gave me the money to order it for her. You will see I still have the post where I was bashing mycandyeyes.com but in a re-worded form and not really bashing on them just stating facts. Mycandyeyes.com had asked me to actually take down the post I made when I received my order, so in a way I did I just wanted to keep your comments and hopefully mycandyeyes.com will see how many customers they neglected. For all you people who might be going thru what I went thru, e-mail at this address mycandyeyes@gmail.com , I think maybe the “contact us” section of their website is selective on what e-mails they receive ;) hopefully your issue is resolved, if not just blog about it, and maybe they’ll contact you directly, like they did with me lOl …. Just joking!
Thanks for stopping by,
OX Dizzy

5 comments:

  1. So are they still sending out lenses to North America? I'm from Canada and I ordered my lenses on the 5th of May. It's now the 31st. I mean, the shipping IS free but... this is a tad rediculous. I sent an email the other day to the site. Nothing really happened there. Today I sent one to the email address. Hopefully I won't have to blog about it. lol. Kidding. Though, I will keep everyone here posted. Nobody needs to get ripped off if it can be avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've made a ton of attempts to contact these people and it got me nowhere. Not a whipser. I hope people share this so we can end this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I can't even send them emails, I always get an authomatic error message whenever I try. I bought two pairs of lenses from them in APRIL. Two months ago.
    Do you know another email address where I could contact them?:(
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered my lenses 1 month ago. i think they are still processing, and when i try to go to the website and sign in.. see how the order is or send them a message about it i get an error message... i REALLY want my lenses! i need them for a special event and there is too late to order from another site now! i thought i would get them now so i could use them soon. i dont got any other circle lenses at home. :/
    this is the first time im ordering this type of lenses, usually i'm using normal lenses because i dont like to wear glasses. today i wondered "where in the.d.e.dekfioekwofioe is my lenses???" then i googled about it and found all this crap about this site. OMG im angry -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something over a year ago, I ordered three pairs of lenses from mycandyeyes.com and I only got 2 pairs. They didn't say anything about the third ones being out of stock or anything. I just never got them....

    ReplyDelete